THANKS, LIZ!!!! WLS cooking class

bubble273
on 11/8/08 7:28 am - Levittown, PA
YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY is basically all I have to say.  And of course thank you to Liz for having us all at her house.

If you weren't there, I would definitely suggest coming out and joining us.  Though, that should be up to Liz to say WHEN with how many people.  But it was FUN, RELAXING, YUMMY, FULL OF GREAT CONVERSATION, LAUGHS AND JUST PURE ENJOYMENT WITH BEING WITH THOSE THAT HAVE BECOME PEOPLE THAT I CAN CALL MY FRIENDS AND EXTENDED FAMILY!!!!

Thank you, Liz, for opening your house to us.  I so hope that I can make the next one.  I'm like, oh, I'll see you all next time, and then on the way home I'm like, oh, crap, what if I have to work at Macy's and can't make it.  So we'll have to see how that all will work.  But I will do what I can to be there next time.

Thanks again, Liz!!!  I'm so glad I came!!!

Karen

Nicole0216
on 11/8/08 9:25 am - Lancaster, PA
I am so jealous. I thought I would be able to come but turned out i couldnt.

Please share the recipes
Pam Hart
on 11/8/08 10:50 am - Easton, PA

We will definately share them.  Some of the dishes that were made today were not "pre printed" (cause liz had pre printed a bunch of them for us...) so those will be posted by her on Monday...look for the sugar free pumpkin pie courtesy of Shauna which was OMG amazing!!  (Of course everything was amazing....but this took the cake, uh, pie, in my opinion!)

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 11/8/08 9:46 am - Poconos, PA
Yes, it really was another fantastic day! It was great meeting and seeing everyone and even though I'll sound like a broken record here, I'll say it again - I am sooooo grateful and lucky to have found all of you.

A big thank you to Liz for opening her home to all of us again and thank you to everyone for making today so wonderful!

John T.
on 11/8/08 9:48 am - PA
I'm really bummed I couldn't make it this time. I hope to make it to the next one. Maybe I'll bring my guitar and we could have a sing along!
John

Pam Hart
on 11/8/08 10:50 am - Easton, PA
Yes yes yes Liz!! And everyone else!!  Thanks so much for a great fun filled afternoon!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 11/8/08 9:20 pm
I agree it was another awesome afternoon at Liz's Cooking Class! Who needs Rachel Ray when we have these wonderful cooks amoung us~ Liz thank you again for your open door!

It was full of amazing people that make you  laugh and even through tears we still found a laugh ...yet it  just proved once again we are a unique amazing family  here together on this journey. I think in the smaller setting we really see each others personalities and WOW what an amazing group it is!

If I put all the weight loss aside of things I am most grateful about this year it is the unexpected friendships I have found along this journey and they are priceless to we and feel so blessed to have found the new friendships. I keep them close to my heart and never forget to pay it forward~

cleos_mom
on 11/8/08 9:55 pm - phila., PA
You guys are so right again we had a great time it was neat laerning all the new recipes for the upcomng thanksgiving , but most of all I enjoyed the goos timea and laughs with all my friends I really like when we can get together
Susasn
Liz R.
on 11/9/08 8:05 pm - Easton, PA
WEll thanks all! And it is YOU who I should be thanking for coming all the way out to Raubsville! I enjoyed this meeting as I did last month's and can't wait for Decembers! There will be the recipes posted later today as well as more info on Dec. Meeting. John - Chris also plays guitar so we could have a full out sing a long! Looks like the 13th is going to be our day but I have to confirm with the calendar at home.

Thanks again everyone and I hope to see all of you (and MORE!) next month!

Liz
tammypa
on 11/9/08 9:48 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Liz,
I think everyone has said it all already - but thank you for a wonderful afternoon.
Thanks for inviting us into your home and sharing some wonderful recipes.
Loved Newman also.
Tammy 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views