Who's Getting their Excersise Groove on??? Weekend Edition

lauraanne715
on 11/7/08 7:25 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning!!

Well here we are at 6:30 am on Saturday and I am sooooo stuffed up I can not sleep anymore so I am going to go hop on the treadmill for an hour!  What are you planning on doing today???

Have a great day!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

ladychief231
on 11/7/08 7:47 pm - Douglassville, PA
Last night after missing 2 weeks in the gym because of a butt issue, sigh...I made it back and spent 30 min on the treadmill walking for 2 min and running for 1 min. It was a bit of a wow moment because I have not been able to run in quite some time. I hate to run, always have but I really had the urge to try it and it felt good. I'm sure I'll be feeling it later today in my legs.

I hope to get back to my normal cardio and weight routine both today and tomorrow.

Wishing everyone a good day.
Teresa

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

KimZ
on 11/7/08 9:21 pm - PA
I'm breaking mine up a bit today.  Running this morning with the dog.  This afternoon going to get in 20 on the Treadmill, 30 on the Elptical, then core on arms, back and Obliques.  Will finish my afternoon with a spin class. 

Speaking of butt issues - anyone else find it painful to sit or move on the excess butt skin.  I am dyin on this deflated pad in my behind!!

Kim Z

CherylT
on 11/8/08 8:34 am - Perkasie, PA
I have skipped some days posting to the workout threads, but I am still doing it, every single day. Even yesterday, when I had to be at work by 7am and didn't have time to workout, I still did it at night and showered again. It is the MOST important part of my day and I have not skipped a single day since February.

Rock on!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views