it's been 4 days since my surgery and feeling good!

deeg
on 11/7/08 1:56 am - Quakertown, PA
Well, I had my surgery Nov 3rd and everything went well!  Dr. Pupkova is the best!  I have been working hard at getting in my 64 oz and protein as well as walking and doing my spirometer breathing.  I am so glad that it is finally done!  I have waited so long for this moment, and now I am on the road to good health!  I must also say that the care at Barix was wonderful also.  I hope that Sherry and Betty Lynn are doing well also!  I will keep everyone informed on my progress!  Thanks for all the well-wishes and support.
dit657
on 11/7/08 2:05 am - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations and welcome to the Loser's Bench!! Barix is the best - the care and understanding is incredible. Sounds like you're doing really well and on the road to recovery! Take it easy - one day at a time - and remember the mantra - walk, walk, walk - sip, sip, sip!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
deeg
on 11/7/08 2:08 am - Quakertown, PA
Thanks!  It definitely is one day at a time....but it is so worth it!  Thank you!
Dee
Laura D.
on 11/7/08 2:08 am - Pottstown, PA
Welcome to the other side.  It sounds like things are going just fine for you.  I agree that Dr. P is the best!  Keep sipping and walking.
tammypa
on 11/7/08 3:09 am - Philadelphia, PA
Welcome to the losers bench and keep us posted on how you are doing.
Tammy
JillZ
on 11/7/08 4:42 am - Warrington, PA
Yeah Super Dee!!  Your doing great, I'm so proud of you :)  Keep up the great work!
Bye Bye Diabetes,,,See YA!

keri2008
on 11/7/08 5:00 am - PA
YAY you!!!  Welcome to the bench.  Sipping and walking will be your life for a while but well worth it!  Staying hydrated and keeping "stuff" moving by walking will put you in a great place.  Take care and best wishes!

Regards,
Keri
Sherri1789
on 11/11/08 3:23 am - langhorne, PA
 Just wanted to say hey surgery buddy!!  

deeg
on 11/11/08 8:52 am - Quakertown, PA
hey there....how's it going?     

Pam Hart
on 11/11/08 7:30 am - Easton, PA
Welcome to the bench!  Whoo hoo!!  Yes - Dr. P is WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL and so is Barix.

Keep sipping breathing and walking; walking sipping and breathing....and make sure you get your rest, too.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views