CoCo Keys- Mount Laurel, NJ

Shannon O.
on 11/6/08 10:49 pm - Reading, PA

A friend of ours from WoW (world of warcraft) helped to set up the new CoCo Keys in Mount Laurel, NJ- http://www.cocokeywaterresort.com/Locations/mountlaurel/inde x.aspx and they are having a soft opening so we got free tickets to try it out... the place opens nov 11th...

It was such a blast... but if your kid isn't 48 inches tall it might not be worth it for you time and money wise... the one main area where Lorelei could play was closed for the day because something with the slide... and if she hadn't cheated height wise she wouldn't of been able to go on another slide because you have to be 36 inches tall to go on it... she is 35 inches... she ET craned her neck up and did a little tippy toe and was able to go... btw- we have never taught her this... sneaky little brat lol.. but she did have a blast... totally didn't want to go home and we were there for 5 hours...

The only bad thing I found was there wasn't any great food choices to eat while in there... and to use the hotel resturant we would of had to get dressed in street clothes... plus Lore wouldn't of understood we would be coming back... plus it was way to much money to eat there... and you aren't allowed to bring in any kind of outside food... but here is a link to the hotel's resturants- http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-information/restaurant/ phlla-mt-laurel-marriott/  I am going to tell my friend that the choices of Pizza Hut or A&W Hamburgers aren't great choices... because all I had to eat was 2 bites of a hamburger and a single bit of Lore's pizza and I fat dumped last night once we got home...

But, if you have older kids that will understand that you will be right back and the extra money to eat in the hotel's restuarants then you shouldn't have any issues... it was a really great time... and a great workout keeping up with Lorelei...

Lore getting ready to play with some water spouts

Picture 11-6-08 023 by you.

random shots of the play areas...

Picture 11-6-08 012 by you.

Picture 11-6-08 013 by you.

Lore passed out as soon as the car started to move

Picture 11-6-08 028 by you.

Liz R.
on 11/6/08 11:08 pm - Easton, PA
Looks like fun!

She is so gorgeous!! Can't believe that little sleeping angel is trouble! lol I always joke that my horns hold up my halo!

Liz

PS - you going to be able to join us tomorrow?
Shannon O.
on 11/6/08 11:11 pm - Reading, PA
not sure yet on tomorrow... right now it depends on how Jeremy's day goes today to see if I can dump Lore on him for tomorrow afternoon lol...

and yeah horns are holding up my halo as well lol...

EileenWalton
on 11/6/08 11:43 pm
OMG...is this place indoors?  This place looks fabulous.  I am definitely going to check this out.  My granddaughter would love it.  She's only 2-1/2 but she loves the water and I think she would love this place.  We cheated all summer long on the boardwalk rides....we bought her platform sandals that made her at least 2 inches taller so she could get on all the 36" rides.  I don't know if I'd take her to this place this winter, but next winter for sure.  Can't wait to try it out.  Thanks for letting us know about it. 
Eileen

Shannon O.
on 11/7/08 4:03 am - Reading, PA
Lore isn't quite 2.5 yet... so your granddaughter might be just fine hehehe... but it is completely indoor... there is 2 big tunnel/tube rides and a hot tub too besides what you can kind of see in my photos... so maybe in Feb when she is just dying to go outside... take her here... but do it during the week... it is cheaper then lol...

another good place to play in the winter is chuck e cheese... we don't eat there just play... and we love it because it is safe...

dit657
on 11/6/08 11:51 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Sadly my grands are on the west coast and I don't have anybody to take - if they come back for a visit in April it might be something to think about.

Anytime you want to dump Lore on somebody give me a call - she's precious!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Shannon O.
on 11/7/08 4:05 am - Reading, PA
ohhh I might take ya up on that lol... because I am sure mommy will need a mental break this winter lol

(deactivated member)
on 11/6/08 11:53 pm
It looks like a fun place..I had gotten free passes to go on Wednesday night from WMMR but I passed on going. Maybe I should have checked it out.

Glad you had fun and she looks so cute asleep.
Shannon O.
on 11/7/08 4:04 am - Reading, PA
should of gone hehehe... Jeremy and i had fun just ourselves lol...

FlourPower
on 11/7/08 4:03 am - PA
Blass her heart.....she's all played out!!  Looks like a great place for everyone to blow off extra energy!

[

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views