This is gonna be vague

Pam Hart
on 11/6/08 7:14 pm - Easton, PA
Ok guys due to personal and professional "liability" regarding confidentiality I can't give you to much info.

However...keep all those who post here and who do not post here as frequently in your thoughts and prayers in the next coming days.  There are a few people who are going through some issues and have contacted a few of us privately.  I do not feel comfortable sharing their stories as they obviously didn't want to make it public knowledge.

But even vague good thoughts and prayers can't hurt, right?

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 11/6/08 7:20 pm - Perry, MI
Pam,
God knows who we are talking about when we pray, even vaguely.  In my church we call them "Unspoken Requests."  They are the ones where the person requesting is silent on the details, but our all knowing God knows exactly what is going on.

Given that we are talking vaguely, I have been going through something that is very personal, and only a few know as well.  I have spoken to Laureen and Nicole about it.  So, I could use the prayers as well.

Thanks for being so thoughtful of the family here. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 11/6/08 7:53 pm - Easton, PA
You got it Trish.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 11/6/08 7:58 pm - Easton, PA
Pam - Thoughts and prayers headed out to whoever may need them. If I can be of any help you know where to contact me!

Liz
FlourPower
on 11/6/08 8:38 pm - PA
Definately will keep the posters in my prayers. 

Chrissy

[

dit657
on 11/6/08 8:59 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Count on my well wishes and prayers going out to whoever needs it - we can't always share our deepest, darkest moments with the world, but I'm sure whoever is going through rough times right now have also prayed for me when I've experienced the same. Am sending out a general prayer to all my OH and WLS friends...Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
ladychief231
on 11/6/08 9:10 pm - Douglassville, PA
Thanks for letting us know Pam.

Sending prayers to all of those unspoken requesters and to all of you too for good measure.

Teresa

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

EileenWalton
on 11/6/08 9:17 pm
We are a family, and if anyone needs help this is the place to come.  Prayers and thoughts heading out to whomever needs them.
Eileen

BellaNell
on 11/6/08 9:19 pm - Pleasant Mt., PA
 'Nuff said...prayers and positive thoughts are being sent for those who said they need help..and for those who just cannot say....
keri2008
on 11/6/08 10:00 pm - PA
Lots of thoughts, prayers and positive energy being sent out to be soaked up by whomever on the boards is in need.

Keri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views