Friday Roll Call

Shannon O.
on 11/6/08 11:06 pm - Reading, PA
ugh... sooo tired... this week I have felt like I have been dragging all week... so I think I am going to fix london broil tonight for dinner and see if that helps... or maybe it is the stupid weather lol...

Today has me going to the bank to deposit my sad paycheck... maybe see my chircoprator and then working tonight at the outlet mall... if you are board come see me at the Reading vf outlet mall in Lane Bryant or Petites hehehe...

Liz R.
on 11/6/08 11:12 pm - Easton, PA
I need to get down to VF and buy some bras... one of these weekends - probably after the holidays - but I'll stop in and see you then! Of course.. nothing I can buy in either one of those stores anymore (woohooo!) never been petite and the LB 16s are too big anymore - never thought that I would see that day!
Shannon O.
on 11/6/08 11:18 pm - Reading, PA
what size are you bra wise... because I can tell ya where to go for them lol... I do all the bra fittings at LBO because everyone else is to lazy to do it... argh... anyways... I know what sizes we carry etc... and know which stores to hit for other sizes...

I wish I was a size 16... I am back to bouncing weight wise between 217 and 224... I wonder if stress can cause that because I'm off BC now... so I can't blame that lol...

Liz R.
on 11/6/08 11:26 pm - Easton, PA
I am FINALLY under 200! 195 this morning. I wear a 36/38 C/D (should come visit u and get a fitting!). Oohh off BC gonna have another baby? :) I'm going to try next year!
Shannon O.
on 11/6/08 11:31 pm - Reading, PA
LBO doesn't carry 36 in the store... not sure if the retail store does or not... but I would try Kolhs for what size you are...

off the bc because it was messing with me... making me super cranky and was starting to cause weight gain again... and with my PCOS it i**** or miss if I ovulate... so not a huge risk for me not to be on it lol... my obgyn doesn't want me to wait until this summer because will be turning 35... he wants me to go on clomid now and get pregnant because he doesn't like it when you get close to 36 because all the things that start to happen when you hit that age baby wise... but can't afford the clomid so oh well lol... gonna wait lol...

Liz R.
on 11/7/08 12:00 am - Easton, PA
Well thanks for the tips! I'll try my happy place - Kohls! lol that store is TROUBLE for me! Go in for 1 things spend $100...

Gotcha! Well... maybe we'll have babies on the way together!

God Willing.
DianeMarie
on 11/6/08 11:35 pm - Delmont, PA
Hi!

Today is my first full day home after surgery.  I feel pretty good.  I may go out with my daughter later to pick up her contacts and then hit the thrift store.  I guess it will depend on how I feel.

Sipping crystal lite and Im amazed I'm still NOT hungry.

Hope you all have a fantastic day.

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
dit657
on 11/7/08 2:08 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hey, welcome back!!! Glad to see you posting and it sounds like you're feeling pretty good? You will get tired, tho, so don't pu**** too hard - take lots of little rests and naps between walking and sipping. You won't be hungry for a long time - it really is amazing.

Take care - happy to see your smiling face back on the boards!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views