Diane is out of surgery

Pam Hart
on 11/5/08 9:53 am - Easton, PA
I received a voice mail from Diane - she had left it at about 6:30pm tonight but I had neglected to take my phone off of vibrate so just got it now...

She was obviously out of surgery.  It was brief and she sounded a bit groggy - but said "I made it out OK!"  I will try to call her tomorrow afternoon.

Let's welcome the newest member officially to the bench!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nicole0216
on 11/5/08 10:12 am - Lancaster, PA
that is such good news. Thanks.
(deactivated member)
on 11/5/08 1:05 pm
Thanks for the update Pam.  I didn't get a chance to call her today, so its good to hear she is doing well. 
dit657
on 11/5/08 8:50 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Thanks for the update - sounds like she made out just fine.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
EileenWalton
on 11/6/08 12:20 am
Thanks for the update, Pam.  Welcome to the loser's bench Diane!
Eileen

New_Beginnings_36
on 11/6/08 4:07 am - PA
Thanks for the update. Glad she was well enough to call :) Welcome to the Loser's Bench Diane!!

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
DianeMarie
on 11/6/08 10:29 am - Delmont, PA
I'm HOME and its official.  I'm on the losers bench! (I would be doing a happy dance if I could actually move)

They kept me there till after 5pm today because I wasnt going potty enough and I was really nausiated.

I left there and went straight to work and got my prescriptions filled.  They made fun of me in my slippers LOL.

I drank some water when I got home and had a blue sugar free popsicle.  The second I moved foward hiccups started.  I am guessing this is normal.  I'm glad I took some pain meds before I had the popsicle.

Thanks again for all the love and support this group has shown me.  You are all special people!

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views