anniversery

craig_kuhn
on 11/5/08 2:09 am - Lakewood, NJ
on Dec 2 I will be 3 years post op.  woo hoo. currently I am down 330 lbs and looking for about 30lbs more.  I have not been to a meeting in some time but if someone can tell me when the next Barix meeting is I would love to attend.  Hope all my friends are doing well in their journey"s and I hope to see you all soon.  Check out my new pic to see how far I have come with the support of all of you and the Barix team.  thanks to you all is not enough.
Liz R.
on 11/5/08 2:54 am - Easton, PA
Wow!! Congrats on teh 330 pounds! fantastic!!

Barix meetings are 2nd tuesday for pre-op and 3rd wednesday for post-op meetings are at 7pm in the lobby - they are also meeting the 1st saturday at noon.

Have a great day!

Liz
dit657
on 11/5/08 3:03 am - Boothwyn, PA
Your pictures are incredible - what an amazing journey you've had!! You look wonderful - I can only imagine you must feel that way as well. They just started the Saturday Barix meetings and I was finally able to attend one and I'm so glad I could. Come to the meetings!! The leaders are fantastic and the information is invaluable. Maybe we'll see you at the next Saturday meeting (December 6) or the Wednesday meeting if you can't make it on a Saturday.

Congratulations again on your amazing success!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
New_Beginnings_36
on 11/5/08 5:54 am - PA
Congrats on all of your successing! Amazing job!

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
(deactivated member)
on 11/5/08 1:14 pm
Great job, Craig!  Congratulations on the 330 lbs. 

Heather G
Pam Hart
on 11/6/08 9:35 am - Easton, PA
Lakewood, huh?  I lived in Port Monmouth up until last Saturday when we moved to Pa!  I'm a barix baby a year out and traveled there because of their reputation.

Wow....330 pounds?  My goodness!  Such an inspiration!

I'll repeat the meetings even though liz already said it....

Pre op:  2nd tuesday of each month 7pm in lobby
Post op:  3rd Wednesday of each month 7pm in the lobby
Joined, but broken into several different stages for smaller more "close knit" support is now the first SATURDAY of every month from 12-4.  The first 2 hours are spent in the smaller groups with the last two hours spent in a larger group.  You don't have to stay for the whole thing I don't believe.  These just started this month and was brought on by an increased demand at the Langhorne facility.  They are the only Barix to be holding these meetings.

Congrats once again - hope to meet you!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views