PS date

Nicole0216
on 11/5/08 4:39 am - Lancaster, PA
Hi all. Well Jason and I drove at break neck speed to get to the Poconos to see Dr. Herman at 4pm, then drove back to make sure I could vote in time. Got at the poll at 7:55pm. Anyway. I was approved for a pannilectomy, he is going to do the tuck for free and I am paying to have the breast lift done. My surgery date is 12-5-08. I am concerned because Jason only has 3 vacation days left. I am hoping by the time we get home Monday I will be well enough to be alone Tuesday. I am taking 2 weeks off from work. I should be 80% by Christmas. I am very nervous but I know that this was meant to be because it has been so easy.  I got approved for the PS. I got a loan from my credit union easilty for the balance, I was able to get off work no problem.
So off I go.
I am working on losing as much more weight as I can before then. So I am sure I will be grumpy with no carbs.
Liz R.
on 11/5/08 4:49 am - Easton, PA
Congrats sweetie! You must be right - this was meant to be - the process did go quickly and easily! I sure hope that things work out so you are OK to be home when Jason goes back to work. Hopefully he isn't too far away at work that he can be there if you really need him.

Best of luck - we know you'll do great! And we'll all be here no matter what you need!

*hugs*

Liz
tammypa
on 11/5/08 4:58 am - Philadelphia, PA
Nicole,
Congrats  - that is wonderful news.
That is a nice early Xmas present.
Tammy
Laureen S.
on 11/5/08 5:08 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Nicole,

That is absolutely great news and I'd say based on how easy you were able to arrange things, you are right in that it is meant to be!  Hope the recovery process is as easy as the arranging!  And with you having surgery on Friday, maybe by the time Jason is back to work, you'll be at day 5 or 6 and will be feeling ok to be alone, if not, I'd be happy to take a ride up and keep you company and help out on the Friday following your surgery (12/12). . .

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

dit657
on 11/5/08 5:11 am - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations!! What a fantastic Christmas present to give yourself. It'll be here before you know it.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
New_Beginnings_36
on 11/5/08 5:47 am - PA
That's awesome news Nicole!! Congrats!! I'm glad everything fell into place for you....it definitely was meant to be :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
bcutekitty
on 11/5/08 6:00 am - Philadelphia, PA
omg Nicole that is great news iam so excited for you!you are the wk before me what a great xmas present good luck please pm me if you need anything

(deactivated member)
on 11/5/08 7:00 am
Yay!  I am soooo excited for you.  It gives me hope that he will also be able to get some of mine covered n ( I hear his office is very good at getting things covered).  I wonder if he does face lifts too (the more I look at mine, the more I think i need one!)

It is 1 month from today!!! If you need someone to stay a day with you, let me know. I have plenty of vacation time left and would be happy to come help out. 

Are you having the muscles in your abs tightened too (or is that the pannilectomy?) and is he doing the tuck, pann., and boobs all in the same surgery?  I want boobs, arms, tummy and thigh lift and I know he wont keep you in the OR for more than 5 hours at a time.   I was thinking maybe I would be close to being ready for my arms and boobs and could put off the thighs/abs until I am at goal...but I have no idea....ok, now I am just rambling LOL

Congrats!!  This is an exciting time for you.  I can't wait to see the results.

HG
Nicole0216
on 11/5/08 7:06 am - Lancaster, PA
Thank you. I might have to take you up on your offer. We will see.

Insurance covers the skin removal, he will do the tuck muscle tightening for free.
the boob lift at the same time. That is all he will do for now.

Maybe later the arms and thigh which are pretty bad. He does everything I bed he does face lifts too. I need my neck done LOL. I also think i need my cheeks done. I bit  the inside of my cheeks constantly. I know it is extra flab or skin.
Shannon O.
on 11/5/08 8:52 am - Reading, PA
I have a friend who is an office manager for 2 PS in Reading and she asked the doc for me about getting boobs done... he said to be close to goal weight as possible because any extra weight loss could give you saggy boobies again... he also said don't get that stuff done if you plan on having kids... because then you will have to get it all done again... so right now (I know I still have a ton to loose) we are waiting until we have a 2nd kid... which I have given myself until the end of next year (because I will be 35.5 at that point) after that Jeremy can get snipped and I will get all fixed up lol...

But, I need to get my back done, my arms, boobs, tummy and thighs... and I think neck and *****heeks done... I feel like I need to shed like a snake lol...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views