***Wednesday Roll Call***

Nicole0216
on 11/5/08 2:02 am - Lancaster, PA
I am working a double today. Gonna try and watch my food and not eat out of boredom which often happens when I do a double.

I also wont get a chance to go to the gym today because of work.

This morning I am pretty thrilled. I stayed up late last nigh****ching the speeches and I am very happy and hopeful.
dit657
on 11/5/08 2:51 am - Boothwyn, PA
Good afternoon everybody! Late posting today - had bloodwork for my 9 month post-op and then fought my way into work - accidents, funeral processions, construction - I almost turned around and went home! Glad I came in, tho, because we celebrated last night's election results and a new employee with pizza lunch - any excuse to eat, right? Sadly pizza lunches don't hold the same fastination for me as they used to, but I can eat a small piece now and enjoy it.

I tried so hard to stay awake last night to watch all of the results and speeches but I just couldn't - I'd doze off and my head would fall to one side and I'd wake up with a stiff neck - finally gave up around 10:45 and went to bed. But I woke up to wonderful election results and was a happy girl about that - also heard McCain's speech was very good - I'm sure he's one tired man today and glad this is all over. My guess is all 4 of the candidates are going to sleep for a week!

Tonight I see my 'personal' nut - I love her!! She's always so positive and upbeat - haven't seen her for a while. She follows the Barix plan very closely so I'm comfortable with that - started seeing her last year pre-op for part of my insurance requirements and have continued to go for reinforcement and advice.

So everybody - its a brand new day!! And a Historic one!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views