***Wednesday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 11/4/08 5:43 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
We had a historic election yesterday.  Congrats to Obama and Biden. 

My thoughts and prayers go out to our precious DianeMarie as she prepares for her surgery today.  Let us know how you are when you get home sweetie.  Love you.

Today, I am heading to my AA meeting.  After that, I go teach those kiddos.  After school, I will be having my club.  Then, I come home to eat and then my group.

Hope you all have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 11/4/08 6:14 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning Trish!

Yes, congrats to Obama and Biden.

And very very good luck to Diane!!  She has my cell phone - and will try to have someone text me or call me when she is out of surgery w/ updates.  I will post when I am home and when I have heard something.

Today I have to be at work at 7:15. Blech.  The first thing on the agenda today is a "medication and calculation assessment"  Basically it's a math and drug test.  Every employer does this to nurses.  And every time nurses (myself included) freak out.  Now...if you don't pass...it's not a big deal...they "remediate" you and have you retake it.  But it's still nerve wracking as a lot of these calculations end up being something you haven't done since nursing school....I reviewed a sample packet they gave us last night.  I only had problems w/ one of the questions...so I should be ok.  Still not looking forward to it.

I will be getting out between 3 and 4.  Then it will be home, finishing up putting up some decorations and then I hope to watch a movie w/ hubby or something.  I am ready to not do anything tonight!

That's my fun day.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 11/4/08 8:11 pm - Easton, PA
Good morning all!

I am at work - then running to target for a few things and home to crash. I just want to relax and watch TV!

Best of luck Diane! Pam, if you want to "pass the text" I cna post during the day just let me know.

Make it a great wednesday!
Liz
bubble273
on 11/4/08 8:41 pm - Levittown, PA
Good Hump Day to everyone!!!

Yeahhhhhh to Barack Obama and Joe Biden.  It's time for a change and hopefully they will do something.  Apparently the country thought it was time for a change too!!!

Today after dropping Connor off from school, it's back to the grind of transcribing.  I didn't get everything done that I needed to yesterday.  One of the reasons is they pleaded with me to go to Paoli at 4:30 yesterday for a job and then extended my turn-in until Friday.  But I still have a 200-page job that needs to be completed for tomorrow.  So after doing some transcribing then it's off to Flourtown for a 3:30 job.  I'll come back, eat some dinner that Garry will hopefully cook while I'm gone, and then we're off to bowling tonight.

Have a great Wednesday!!

Karen

DianeMarie
on 11/4/08 8:47 pm - Delmont, PA
Good morning Ladies (and any males reading this)

You are all such spectacular people and I am truly blessed to have you in my life.  My gratitude and love to all!

Well I'm bathed and dressed and packed and ready to go. I'm sure I've forgotton something...oh well!

I did have some trouble sleeping last night but this morning I dont think I'm nervous yet.  It's kinda weird.  I'm just calm.

I'll spend my day having a bunch of total strangers seeing my big naked body.. other than that the day is shaping up well....snicker.

I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Love to all!

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
tanya72100
on 11/4/08 9:16 pm - Schuylkill Haven, PA
Tired is my new name!! Work is getting HECTIC!! Our farm will be selling trees in less than 3 weeks and its making everyone go into a tizzy!!

I was up late talking to my hunny. He is now coming for turkey day!!! So excited to have him here for a week!!!! He has not seen me since 4 days post op!! Im sure he will be surprised!

Today is wor****il lord knows when, pick up kidlets from my parents. Home, homework showers and  hopefully bed!!

not to exciting at all.

CherylT
on 11/4/08 10:22 pm - Perkasie, PA

(deactivated member)
on 11/4/08 11:14 pm
Good morning!

I have the day off today for my birthday.  I have never done that before and I decided it was time to start taking this day for me.  So, I slept in til 9:00....now I am lounging around.  Going to make breakfast in a minute, then I have a haircut and highlight at 12:30.  After that I will grab a quick lunch somewhere...maybe my mom will meet up with me.  Then, it's off to get a manicure and pedicure.  I have pottery class tonight, so I need to dig up a pair of latex gloves so I don't stain my new manicure with clay.  After class, I plan on going up to the gym for a couple hours.

That's my day! 

Have a good one all!

HG
NANCYL
on 11/4/08 11:21 pm - PHILA, PA
Heather,
Happy Birthday!!!

Hope you enjoy special day!

Nancy

preview image
(deactivated member)
on 11/5/08 1:29 pm
Thanks Nancy!

Hey...I see you are having a girl! Congrats!!!  This will be your 2nd girl right?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views