Who's getting their excersise groove on?? Wednesday edition

lauraanne715
on 11/4/08 6:13 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning!

Today I will do one hour on the treadmill after work.  Then perhaps some ab and weight work!!

What are you going to do???
Have a great day!!!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

rita61677
on 11/4/08 10:01 pm - Philadelphia, PA
i had a rough time  on the stepper today for some reason after about 13 minutes and 500 steps i thought i was going to die. dont know why that happened - my body was just shot for some reason. I was pretty disappointed in myself that i coulnt finish. i stopped and tried to start up again but that didnt work either. so i will have to try again tomorrow may be ill go back to the treadmill for a few days. then i also did my lower body workout.
CherylT
on 11/4/08 10:24 pm - Perkasie, PA
Doing the happy dance! And Sweatin to the Oldies 4.

SO happy he won the election. I even feel like writing my paper.

(deactivated member)
on 11/4/08 10:56 pm
I will head to the gym tonight after pottery class.  I will do upper body weight trainging and 45 minutes on the treadmill.

I did 65 minutes on the treadmill last night and then about 15 minutes of stretching.  I also had karate class for an hour before that...It was quite the workout...I am bruised and battered today LOL

(deactivated member)
on 11/5/08 12:46 am - Eastern, PA
I'm 60 minutes and 800 calroies to the good on the elliptical this morning. And momentarily, I'm heading down for my weight training.

I have two different SF energy drinks, one for pre-workout and one for during my workout.

After I drink those and do my workout, I will be all wound up and feel like I could conquer the world.

RAAR
dit657
on 11/5/08 2:54 am - Boothwyn, PA
I got to sleep in today because I had a 9:15 dr appt for bloodwork - worked for me but the dog was all confused! Got up and took him for a long walk and then came home and tried to get a good ride in on my bike, but he was all wound up and ready to play ball - not very easy grabbing the ball from his mouth and tossing it around the bedroom! I got in a good 20 minutes but that was it. But hey, it was something, and along with the walk I got in about 40 minutes of work-out.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views