3 Month follow up - in the books

GD_007
on 11/4/08 2:21 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Thank you!!
-GD
bubble273
on 11/4/08 2:28 am - Levittown, PA
WOOOOOHOOOOO, Greg!!!  That's FANTABULOUS!!!  You're doing so well and looking absolutely great every month that I see you at Barix!!!  Keep up the great work.  Congrats on getting to one of your goals.

Good luck with your homework and paper.  I know you'll do just fine.  Take care.

Karen

GD_007
on 11/4/08 4:44 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Thanks Karen!
-GD
EileenWalton
on 11/4/08 2:43 am
Great follow-up Greg.  Achieving those goals is such an incentive to continue on.  Good luck with finals.  I'm looking forward to next week.
Eileen

GD_007
Thaks Eileen!  See you next week ;)
-GD
Laureen S.
on 11/4/08 3:28 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Pretty cool numbers you're playing with there. . .  I remember my personal goal numbers, the one I really wanted bad was to be below 200 lbs., my weight loss was slow and it was 4 months getting there, then 175 and that was the one that took me until last September, as of today I am 18 lbs from the place I said I would re-evaulate whether or not I wanted to lose anymore weight.  I hope to get there by the new year, but no matter whether I get there or not, I feel great, it's been a wonderful journey and sounds like you're really enjoying yours and doing it well!

Best wishes as you continue "successing"!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

GD_007
Thank you Laureen!
-GD
Shannon O.
on 11/4/08 3:57 am - Reading, PA
congrats... I know that you have worked so hard for this... keep up the great work!

GD_007
on 11/4/08 4:46 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Thanks Shannon - don't we *all* work hard at this ;) ?
-GD
sbrunell
on 11/4/08 4:36 am - Bensalem, PA
Greg, My friend.
I don't think any of the Bond's would post topless pictures in their OH profiles. Now everyone knows what the secret spies look like, and let's be honest, what do you do when ***** Galore sees the pictures.
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views