Overwhelmed

DianeMarie
on 11/4/08 5:46 am - Delmont, PA
Smileycons!

I am overwhelmed by the love and support I have received on this board.  It has brought me to tears.  I could have never imagined how much this place would come to mean to me when I joined in April.

You all are special people and I am honored to be considered one of your friends.

I am to be at Magee Hospital at 9AM tomorrow and I am scheduled for surgery at 11AM.

So many of you have touched my heart and I pray that I can help others as much as you all have helped me.

If you have my cell and would like to call me, feel free.  If you would like my number just shoot me a PM and I'll send it to you.

Diane (I'm almost there!)

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
cleos_mom
on 11/4/08 5:51 am - phila., PA
Hi Diane
I wish you the best of luck I know you will do great see you on the loosers bench, will be thinking of you tomorrow
Susan
oreolady45
on 11/4/08 6:59 am
My best wishes for an uneventful surgery and hospital stay. You'll be home before you know it. Take care and know you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Sharon
Shan08
on 11/4/08 7:17 am - the Skook, PA

I am wishing nothing but the best for you!!

"If you want something bad enough, you'll find it.
If you don't, you'll find excuses."
IdaMae D.
on 11/4/08 8:31 am - Philadelphia, PA
best of luck tomorrow, you'll be in our thoughts

IdaMae

KellyD85
on 11/4/08 11:19 am - Riverside, PA
Wish you all the best tomorow!  I won't be too far behind you.  My surgery is in one month...

HW/SW/CW/GW
303/275/199.4/150    ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!      

FlourPower
on 11/4/08 11:43 am - PA
Best Wishes to you Sweetie!!  Let us know how your doing when you get home.

Take Care,

Chrissy

[

(deactivated member)
on 11/4/08 11:54 am
Yay Diane!!!  Tomorrow is a wonderful day to have surgery (it was the day I entered this world...so you know it's got to be great LOL)  Good luck with everything...you're gonna be a loooooooosssserrrrrrr!!!  I don't think you are going to want a lot of calls tomorrow, but I will PM you my cell phone number and you can call me or have someone call for you to let me know how you are doing after surgery....then I can post an update on the boards for you.

Heather G
Laureen S.
on 11/4/08 5:07 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Diane,

As you join us on the Loser's Bench on this day, I wish you a very smooth transition and a very good recovery from your surgery!  Can't wait to watch your journey unfold and all the WOW moments that lie ahead!

Prayers and positive healing thoughts, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Pam Hart
on 11/4/08 6:16 pm - Easton, PA
Wow Diane...I can honestly say I thought this post was gonna be about how you were overwhelmed w/ emotions prior to surgery.

This forum is a huge family (as if you haven't noticed that) and we are lucky to have YOU as such an integral part of this board.  Thanks for all the support you have provided to all of us, even from the pre op bench.

Good thoughts and prayers going out for you today.

Sip sip sip walk walk walk and BREATHE.  Breathe as deep as you can as often as you can and walk that gas away.  You will do great!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views