Follow up Lucky Jeans

sbrunell
on 11/3/08 4:30 am - Bensalem, PA
Well, we went to the Outlets in Jackson, NJ, and we went in so I can try them on.....They had some on clearance at $40.
I hemmed and hawwed about whether or not to buy them, then decided against it...It's too much money.

But my wife said it was ok, it was an early Chanukah present, and I've never owned designer jeans before.....she had her Z Cavaricci's 20 years ago.

Anyway, that's it...bought them, love them. If only they made my butt look better.

Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

Mary Benford
on 11/3/08 4:37 am - Emmaus, PA
So...    as a side note:

How's your son's condition coming along?  I know that was causing you some financial heart ache...

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

dit657
on 11/3/08 4:44 am - Boothwyn, PA
I'd say they were Lucky jeans if you got them for $40 and love them!! And men really care how their butts look? I mean, I appreciate the way a man's butt looks, but never knew you guys actually thought about it!

Next meeting wear the jeans and we'll have a butt judging contest.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
sbrunell
on 11/3/08 4:47 am - Bensalem, PA
to put it diplomaticly, People of my heritage are not known to have good butts....
I used to work w/  someone and he used to be able to pick out who was Jewish and who wasn't when they walked by.
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
Dr. Pupkova

Gail M.
on 11/3/08 7:07 am - Scranton, PA
Steve...
   I don't think it's heritage.  I'm Polish and of course the first think that got flat on me was my butt.   My kids even make jokes about my "pancake" butt.  Gosh, how I wi**** was my stomach!!!!
Gail

Shannon O.
on 11/3/08 7:24 am - Reading, PA
lol... i think that is true of anyone that is white lol... the good lord know just how flat my butt is now lol...

(deactivated member)
on 11/3/08 4:58 am - Eastern, PA
Steve, I know I'll sleep better tonight because of the knowledge that you bought the jeans.
sbrunell
on 11/3/08 5:04 am - Bensalem, PA
I won't.!  If Mr. Obama saw my post, he'd look to raise my taxes...evidently I still have some deposable income!
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
Dr. Pupkova

tammypa
on 11/3/08 5:13 am - Philadelphia, PA
Does that mean you are going to strike "de pose" in your new jeans and try to get lucky?
Tammy
Mary Benford
on 11/3/08 5:40 am - Emmaus, PA

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views