What do you think of....and where can I get it cheap?

GD_007
on 11/2/08 9:09 am - Drexel Hill, PA
I was at the Springfield mall the other night (their post office is open till 7pm) and I passed by the GNC.  I got to talking to the lovely young lady and she talked me into trying Isopure Zero Carb - Blue Raspberry drink.

It wasn't cheap - but it was 40g of protein!  Can you believe it??  I ended up drinking it today and it wasn't that bad.  Does anyone else drink this stuff?  What other tasty drinks are out there? 

While at GNC I also bought:

That was pretty good as well.  I had that after I left the store.....

All this stuff is expensive.  Does anyone know where we can get the same but for cheap?

-GD

Patricia R.
on 11/2/08 9:47 am - Perry, MI
I drink the Isopure Zero Carb-Grape Frost.  I like that flavor.  I order mine from GNC's website, and sometimes I get free shipping.  I like it bacause of the protein content. 

Not sure where you can get it cheap.

Good luck.
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

GD_007
on 11/2/08 9:58 am - Drexel Hill, PA
off topic:
I saw some of your pics - and I recognize the backgrounds.  I just *love* Portrait Innovations!  They are *the BEST* deal in town for pictures.  I've been taking my daughter there every month since she was born.  She'll be 1 year old around Thanksgiving.....then I'll stop the monthly visits.  I think I am their bext customer :).

In fact, we're going back on the 16th to get our Family XMas pictures taken.

I'll have to try the Grape Frost.
Thanks,
-GD
Patricia R.
on 11/2/08 10:06 am - Perry, MI
My daughter took my granddaughter to Portrait Innovations in Lansing, Michigain every three months for my granddaughter's first year.  Also, her in-laws had a huge family portrait done there last Christmas, in addition to my daughter's family had their Christmas portrait done there as well.  For my granddaugher's first birthday, they had about 130 shots done, and she bought a CD from them of the session.  She let me download the CD on my computer.  They are wonderful there.  I was able to sit in on a session at Easter, when my granddaughter was 9 months old, and was so impressed by their operation. 

Where is there a Portrain Innovations in Pennsylvania?  I would love to refer friends there.

Thanks for noticing.

Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

GD_007
on 11/2/08 10:10 am - Drexel Hill, PA
I'll do even better - check out this link:

http://www.portraitinnovations.com/find_a_location.html

Patricia R.
on 11/2/08 10:13 am - Perry, MI
Awesome!!!  Thanks.
Trish
Albert Schweitzer

sbrunell
on 11/2/08 12:22 pm - Bensalem, PA
Well, I bought some Isopure at GNC as well. I paid a lot less though. Each store has a clearance section, and I bought it there....for $0.75....and I got the GNC card, and ir was the 1st week of the month, so I got an additional 20% off, or 60¢.
I didn't like it, so if I have more, u can have them...but try the Nectar Cappacino w/ milk for 32 g.....it's cheaper anyway
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

GD_007
on 11/4/08 12:29 am - Drexel Hill, PA
I'll take you up on the offer - can I pick them up from you at the next Wednesday meeting?

I've not bought the Nectar Cappacino - I've never been a coffee person.  If they had Nectar "Earl Grey" I'd be ALL OVER that!!  :)

Later,
-GD
Mary Benford
on 11/2/08 5:40 pm - Emmaus, PA
 BLEH :)

I absolutely can't stand ISOPURE.   but....       everyone has their own tastes... right??? lol.

Anyway, try doing a google search for "discount isopure bottles", then once you find a website that carries them, do another google search for "whateverwebsiteyoupick coupon codes"

Obviously insert what website you're working with there...   sometimes you can find good percentages off, and/or free shipping.

Good luck!!!

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

Pam Hart
on 11/3/08 8:48 am - Easton, PA
I'm right with you on the isopure...

however...thanks for the info on the coupon thing...I didn't even realize you could do that.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views