November Support Group / Cooking Class - THIS SATURDAY!

Pam Hart
on 11/3/08 8:32 am - Easton, PA
Definately will see you!!

I don't think Brian is coming....his idea of cooking is a frozen pizza in the oven...and despises the kitchen.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 11/3/08 7:42 pm - Easton, PA
Pam - so glad that you are going to be able to make it!

Brian is welcome if he wants to come, we know that he'll like the byproduct of cooking - sampling! :)

Liz
New_Beginnings_36
on 11/3/08 1:35 pm - PA
Liz - I was suppose to come with Susan & Beth but unfortunately I will not be able to attend. Heading out Friday on a road trip to Missouri w/ my sis & brother-in-law to visit my niece at college. Last minute decision....she is very homesick. I was really looking forward to coming this weekend since I was sick last month. Well, there's always the next one, I hope. Have fun and I can't wait to read all the new recipes :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Liz R.
on 11/4/08 2:36 am - Easton, PA
Stefanie - There will definately be a December meeting! We need to prep for Christmas and Chanukah (sorry I know I butchered that spelling!)

Liz
Nubianlilly
on 11/4/08 3:44 am - PA
I know, I know, I'm flake! Especially when it comes to making plans.  I'm sure Tammy will tell you.

I really want to go.  I just found this post like 2 minutes ago so I'm trying to get Shilpa and Anna to come with me so then I can't flake out like I do. I'm totally excited.

How do I know what ingredient to bring and how much? 

Liz R.
on 11/4/08 3:47 am - Easton, PA
Well we'd love to have you! I hope that the 3 of you can make it!

I am going to go through the list tonight and I'll post tomorrow if anyone would like to bring an ingredient and how much of it we'll need.

Thanks!

Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views