November Support Group / Cooking Class - THIS SATURDAY!

Liz R.
on 11/2/08 8:47 pm - Easton, PA
Well by popular demand we will be having the support group / cooking class at my house Saturday November 8th - noon until ????

This month we will be focusing on making healthier versions of Thanksgiving favorites! If you have a Thanksgiving favorite you would like re-worked let me know and we'll come up with something (even if you can't attend I'll post the recipe).

To help offset the costs a bit we are asking for a small donation of either an ingredient, beverage etc.

65 Raubsville Road
Easton PA 18042
610-462-1204

Hope to see some more of you November 8th! We had a great time with the last one and look forward to doing it again!

Liz
Dennis Belk
on 11/2/08 10:27 pm - Philadelphia, PA

See ya there!

Shannon O.
on 11/3/08 12:53 am - Reading, PA
I know i'm not working at LB... but the gym is really almost done... so who knows with them... I will email you some recipes of mine incase I can't come... but I wanna come lol...

Liz R.
on 11/3/08 2:14 am - Easton, PA
hope that you can come! Look forward to your recipes either way. [email protected].

Liz
Shannon O.
on 11/3/08 5:29 am - Reading, PA
I just emailed you 3 recipes... when I get some more time I will type out a few more...

cleos_mom
on 11/3/08 4:45 am - phila., PA

Hi Liz
 we are coming agin Beth & I and we will be bringing Tammy with us. I am going to bring the ingredients for my chicken meatballs but we will fry them there is that okay, also we don't know what else to bring so we will give you a monetary donation to put towards your ingredients and your gas and electric and we will not take no for an answer becasue why should you have to buy stuff and pay thye added gas
see you then can't wait

Susan

Liz R.
on 11/3/08 7:40 pm - Easton, PA
Susan - Can't wait to try them! Of course it is fine to prepare them at my house. Just the ingredients for them is enough!

Liz
bubble273
on 11/3/08 8:24 am - Levittown, PA
Hi Liz,

I'll be there too, unless I find out after training at Macy's on Friday I have to work on Saturday.  Please let me know what I can bring, or as with Susan, I may just give you a monetary donation towards your ingredients.  Let me know.

Karen

Liz R.
on 11/3/08 7:41 pm - Easton, PA
Karen - Glad that you can make it - do you have any special "Thanksgiving" requests?

Liz
bubble273
on 11/4/08 2:32 am - Levittown, PA
Not really, but candied sweet potatoes is one of my favorites.  My mom would load the pan with half a stick of butter and then brown sugar and dump the yams and let them soak in the butter and brown sugar, hmmmmm, hmmmmm, hmmmmm.  I think we can now use the splenda brown sugar or the diabetisweet (sp).  But really I don't have any other ideas.  Whatever you are making will be fine with me.  Let me know what I can bring or donate as far as money wise.

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views