STALL - A VERY LONG ONE

dit657
on 11/2/08 8:53 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Don't let your sister discourage you - I'm sure you can lose more weight, and I know I can, too. We did talk about the stall(s) on Saturday because another girl was there who is 7 1/2 months out and getting frustrated with a stall as well. Laureen said she had one that lasted 11 weeks!

Dennis and the others had very helpful advice - one, shake up my diet - I do tend to get stuck in a food rut and eat basically the same things every day, so I'm trying to incorporate more fruit (other than bananas) into my diet as well as more veggies, and really watch the carbs. I don't eat bread but I do like the crunchy carbs, and I know I've been having too many of them.

They also suggested ways to shake up my exercise, so I'm trying that as well. As of this morning I am down 3 lbs, so that's a start! Its the first time the scale has moved in over a month, so I was a very happy girl!!

The meetings will be the first Saturday of each month and I'm so glad I went - the support was fantastic and meeting everyone from the boards even better - hope to meet you there next month!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views