We're here!

(deactivated member)
on 11/2/08 7:03 am
Yay! Pam's here!  Must be why yesterday was such a beautiful day!!

HG
Jackie W.
on 11/2/08 8:47 am
Welcome to PA!!!!!  Glad to hear the move went well!  Good luck on your new job tomorrow!!

There are never any problems, only solutions.  quoted by a dear and special friend!!!

My stats:
Starting weight 234 lbs    Height 5 ft 6 in
Goal in 7 months (127 lbs)
Currently: 120-123 lbs
Tops Small   Bottoms size 2!!!!
UPDATED: 11/11

Liz R.
on 11/2/08 8:31 pm - Easton, PA
Pam & Brian - welcome to the neighborhood! Glad that the move went well and I hope you have a great first day at LVH!

Liz
EileenWalton
on 11/3/08 1:08 am
You made it!  HOORAY!  Sounds like the move went smoothly.  Hope you have a great first day at the new job. 
Eileen

Melanie B.
on 11/3/08 4:39 am - Doylestown, PA
Welcome to Pa and congrats on the move!

I am looking forward to my "could eat a fridge pouch" days. for now i'm still chocking down spoonfuls at a time.

Pam Hart
on 11/3/08 8:52 am - Easton, PA

Even on those days...the fridge is very tiny!! 

And you know what....when you do get hungrier...you start to panic and think you are eating to much.

Thanks for the welcome!

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Pam Hart
on 11/3/08 8:54 am - Easton, PA
Thanks all so much.

Everything except wall decorations was unpacked and put away as of yesterday (sunday) evening.  I couldn't believe it.

Yes it was stressful - but am handling it well.

What's really killing me are these "day time" hours.  Us vampires don't do well with that ya know!  I have to get up between 5 and 5:30 depending on the day (I know, poor baby, right?  You guys do this 5 days a week??) and by 6pm I feel like I've been up for days. LOL

I'm sure I'll adjust to the day thing just in time for orientation to end and then be switched to nights.

Anyways - I'm hoping to have everything up on the walls to get rid of the few boxes left.  I know it's silly - but it's driving me batty that they are there.  Not batty enough to do anything about it tonight...mind you...as I sit on my arse and click away!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views