We're here!

Pam Hart
on 11/1/08 12:51 pm - Easton, PA
Hey all,

Just a quick note to say we are officially Pa'ers!  Now we get to live in pa with lots of boxes!  Actually - I can't complain to much.  The entire kitchen is set up...the entire bathroom is set up (just took a nice hot shower...boy did that feel good) Obviously all the furniture is in and set up in it's basic position - some minor re adjustments will no doubt be made in the next coming days.

Still lots to unpack....tomorrow's main task (for me) is clothing so I have something to wear on Monday morning.  Hubby's main task is the electrical items and things like the ceiling fan and what not.

I'm sore...and tired...but extremely happy.

Hey - something weird I noticed.  My pouch is INCREDIBLY tight today.  Meaning - I eat about two bites and am beyond done.  Like fresh post op tight.  Stress?  I'm used to the little amount I eat on a normal day - but this throwing me for a loop.  Does anyone else experience this?

Ok...I'm way to tired to look at all the posts and probably won't be on that much tomorrow....

Luv ya's,

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Shannon O.
on 11/1/08 12:55 pm - Reading, PA
I have had that super tight pouch feeling too... no idea what causes it but one meal it is so tight I can't even get anything in after 2 bites and then the next time I eat I feel like I could eat the whole fridge full of food lol... thank goodness for little bowls lol to keep me on track...

FlourPower
on 11/1/08 1:30 pm - PA
Yes, I go through that with a tight pouch.  It seems that mine is always tight in the early morning.  I go for days with a tight pouch and then I go for several days and I seem to be able to really eat.  It's a learning experience.  I posted about this a while back.  I was worried that I was eating too much at that time.  Now I am finding that I take a bit or two and I'm done...LOL!!!

Pam,

We have moved several times.  I always hated packing up our stuff but I love and I really do mean LOVED unpacking!!  I know that seems silly but it's a new place and when you put your things in it it just seems like it's really yours then!

Make sure you try to get a good nights sleep!!

Chrissy

[

Pam Hart
on 11/1/08 8:18 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks Chrissy!!

I hear ya about the packing.  Although I must admit...my schedule was so hectic...I started packing about 6 weeks ago.  A box or two a day of "unessential items" and now that we are in...I have probably 3/4 of the boxes undone already...and can't wait to set up our things like pictures and what not.  I will hopefully get to that today...we shall see.  Clothes have GOT to come first!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Pam Hart
on 11/1/08 8:17 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks Shannon.

Yesterday was the first time in quite a long time I know I didn't come close to my protein goals.  Then again moving and unpacking certainly didn't help matters.

Pam
Gail M.
on 11/1/08 2:41 pm - Scranton, PA
Congrats on your move Pam.  Just remember to take time to eat and don't forget to hydrate.  Sometimes when I'm extra busy I don't get my fluids in and I end up feeling sick.  Take time to relax a little bit!!

Gail

Pam Hart
on 11/1/08 8:19 pm - Easton, PA
Funny you should mention that, Gail.

I did try to take time to eat.

But I couldn't.  It wasn't that I was feeling sick...just I would take two bites and pouchy would be full.  Oh well.  I was also probably a little short on fluids...but I will correct that today.

Thanks very much!

Pam
dit657
on 11/2/08 1:44 am - Boothwyn, PA
Welcome to PA, Pam!! A fine, fine addition to our wonderful state! Hope you're getting settled in and starting to relax a little - another big day tomorrow for your first day on the new job - Wow - what a whirlwind weekend for you!!! Hope you're eating - and taking care of yourself in all this - bet you lost 2-3 more lbs!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
IdaMae D.
on 11/2/08 5:15 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Pam,
Wishing you much success with your new home and new job in PA.
Ida

IdaMae

oobiebus
on 11/2/08 5:21 am - pottstown, PA
Welcome to P.a Pam!!!! Hugs Trish

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!