Hysterical...was getting hit on by my cousins!!!

bubble273
on 11/1/08 8:53 am - Levittown, PA
Too, too funny!!!  My cousin Jeff got married today.  He has a twin brother, Steven, and their older brother, Ed, is my age.  Their father is my mother's first cousin.  We don't have much family, so being third cousins and still staying in touch is very special to us.

Anyway, my cousin Ed who is my age met us at the door of the church and just was flabbergasted (sp) at the way I looked.  He just kept saying how great I looked.  Then I run into Steven and he's like, oh, baby, I'm going to have to get you alone later!!  Then I run into their dad, who is my mom's first cousin, and he says if only I was 30 years younger and not your cousin!!  Too funny :)  He has always been a character and he and my mom were very, very close growing up.  Then here comes the groom, my cousin Jeff, and he says what Steven said about having to get me alone later.  And then my mom's other first cousin, Bobby, comes up to me and says, if I was 20 years younger -- by this time, I'm like I know, you would want to take me somewhere, right??  He's like yeah, except we don't live in Kentucky!!!

This was a great day into night.  I love my cousins dearly and they always keep a smile on my face.  They are so proud of me and kept saying how proud my mom would be of me.  And I know she is looking down on them and completely laughing at them and smiling down on me beaming with pride!!! 

Gotta love family!!!

Karen

Nicole0216
on 11/1/08 9:15 am - Lancaster, PA
that is a little weird but incredibly funny
*Jennifer Juniper*
on 11/1/08 10:21 am - Philly Girl, PA
that is funny.

Jennifer*

"If you see a man on top of a mountain, he did not fall there"
Shannon O.
on 11/1/08 12:53 pm - Reading, PA
too funny... gotta love craziness in families lol

Pam Hart
on 11/1/08 8:07 pm - Easton, PA
You had me chuckling on that one Karen!!

Glad you had such a great time!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 11/1/08 8:57 pm
Karen ,

Isn't good to know we have someone looking down at us. The first time my Aunt told me my mom would be so proud of me I had about lost it. I guess I know now we have some good angles looking down at us to keep us motivated.

So glad you had a great day!
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 11/1/08 10:57 pm
wtg!!!

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

dit657
on 11/2/08 1:42 am - Boothwyn, PA
Sounds like it was a day of one great WOW moment after another!! So glad they were so complimentary - that had to feel wonderful!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 11/2/08 7:02 am
Yep...gotta love family LOL  Sounds like you had a great day!

HG
tammypa
on 11/2/08 9:20 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Karen,
That is too funny - but in a wonderful way.
Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views