****Sunday Roll Call****

Patricia R.
on 11/1/08 3:39 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
I woke up on the couch and thought I would post the Roll Call before heading back to bed.  I had a wonderful birthday, and enjoyed some family time with my sisters and my gift card. 

Sunday has me heading to an AA meeting and then to the hospital to work.  I switched last Sunday for this Sunday so I could spend last Sunday with my son watching the Eagles.

I hope everyone has a terrific day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 11/1/08 7:54 pm - Easton, PA

Good Morning!

Did everyone change their clocks?

I actually couldn't remember if I had or not - my bedroom clock said 6:45am...so I actually came onto the computer for the sole reason of seeing what time the computer said it was (it automatically updates.)  Well - it's 5:45 now...so that answers that question.  I'll probably be headed of to bed again shortly.

Today is much the same....unpacking. 

I do have to get directions to my house for a friend of mine.  She called yesterday and said "tell me how to get to your house...and I just kind of went....uh.....I dunno!!  LOL

I definately have to get work stuff in order for tomorrow as well.

Happy Sunday!

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Pam Hart
on 11/1/08 8:16 pm - Easton, PA
Ooohhh...Trish....I forgot

GREAT NEW AVATAR!!!

Looking fabulous!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
lauraanne715
on 11/1/08 10:26 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning!!!

Trish--You look fab in the new avatar!!!
Pam--Welcome to PA!!! Hope the move went smooth!!!

As for me today we are heading off to church.  Then we will go food shopping...ugg..I seriously hate food shopping so thank heaven next week hubby is going to start doing it on Fridays before he comes home from work!! YAY!!  Then I need to do lesson plans and grade tests.  That is pretty much my day!!!

Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!!!
Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

pennykid
on 11/1/08 11:05 pm - PA
Good morning, all!

Pam---welcome to PA!! 

Today is going to be running a few errands, then home to stick my nose in a book.  I've got the house to myself this weekend, and I'm loving every minute of it! 

I went to the First Saturday meeting at Barix yesterday.  Lots of good info---thanks, all!  And Teresa---thanks again for the ride!  I'll see you on Wed!

I haven't been posting lately---been more of a lurker.  I've been working a lot of hours and haven't had much time or energy left for much of anything.

Have a great day, everyone!

Julia
Jayne
on 11/2/08 12:40 am - Swiftwater, PA
Hi everyone...  I'm sort of new the PA forum.

Started day with nice sleep in.  (Our dogs rarely let us sleep in).....then we have training class for our youngest male.. He's such a handful, but is settling down.

Then some time with some catch up for work  (busy week ahead and I want to get ahead.) 

Might even find some time to take in some clothes....finally figured out how to approach taking in my raincoat... can't wait to get started.

Happy Sunday!

Jayne
(deactivated member)
on 11/2/08 7:08 am
Welcome Jayne!  What kind of dogs?  I am a huge dog lover.

Heather G
dit657
on 11/2/08 1:56 am - Boothwyn, PA

Hi everybody - Its a beautiful Sunday, altho pretty chilly. I've had a busy day - 2 walks with the dogs - laundry - vacuuming - house stuff - so its been a busy day. I'm on here for a little bit then I'm thinking a nap is in my future!!

Went to the Saturday Barix meeting yesterday and got to meet so many of you wonderful people in person finally!! And it was a great meeting - I'm so looking forward to more - thank you Dennis, Shaunna and everyone else who played a key role in getting these meetings on the agenda.

Hope everybody has a great day - GO EAGLES!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
minniemom09
on 11/2/08 2:21 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Hi everyone!

I'm new to the PA forum as well. Hope I can just jump right in. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks from my surgery and I'm looking forward to getting on the scale as I managed to hide it for 5 days now. =)

Have a good day!

Michelle
Michelle
3/10/08 High 390   10/20/08 Surgery 335  Current 214   Goal 160

(deactivated member)
on 11/2/08 7:09 am
Welcome, Michelle!

HG
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views