Our Philly Parade Experience in Pictures

Melanie B.
on 11/1/08 1:31 am, edited 11/1/08 1:36 am - Doylestown, PA
We ended up driving in and it was a breeze. 35 minutes from Trevose to our parking post at 7th and Christian. We got there at 11:30am and were right on the curb at the corner of Broad and Christian. All 4 kids got a nice curb seat and Scott and I were right behind them.

So much for all the hype about not driving. The people who headed the warnings got screwed trying to take the trains. I feel really bad for some of our friends who just ended up not going because they were too scared to drive and waited hours trying to get on trains.

All in all it was great fun and I hope we get to do it again next year

s9.photobucket.com/albums/a59/mbittar/Phillies%20Parade/

Click the above link for our photo slideshow

Pam Hart
on 11/1/08 8:21 pm - Easton, PA
In order to view them...they wanted me to sign on...I happen to have a photobucket account...but then it would only show me my pics??

Maybe I'm doing something wrong...

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Ready4 AChange
on 11/2/08 7:33 am - Upper Chichester, PA
My daughter and her fiance and some friends went to Marcus Hook to catch the train. The first one came and it was full  ( this was at 7:55) the second one just kept on going so they decided to drive. They had no problem. They found a parking spot without any problem either. She said she had talked to some people that heard that the trains got as far as Media and no further. People had to call someone to come pick them up.  I just have to say .....I'm glad I stayed home and watched it on TV !

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Ready4 AChange
on 11/2/08 7:34 am - Upper Chichester, PA
It asks for a password...can't see them.

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views