Hasta Luega muchachas y muchachos!

Pam Hart
on 10/31/08 6:23 pm - Easton, PA
Ok...so that's see you later girls and guys!!

I need to put this computer away.  I deal with stress by coming on here and talking to all my friends.  But reality has sunk in.  I need to get the rest of this house packed and I need to feel at peace with it...and I don't feel at peace with things undone.

I am under quite a bit of stress and I will admit to that.  And you know what?  That's ok.  Stress motivates us, that fight or flight thing, right? And I'm not ignoring it with stuffing it down my throat.  I talked about it to hubby last night constructively...I talked about it with my parents...I talked about it on here (get the idea I like to talk???  LOL)

So I am signing off now.  I don't know when I will be plugging the computer back in or anything like that.

Have a wonderful weekend all!!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 10/31/08 9:21 pm - Perry, MI
See you when you get back online, Pam.  I hope your move goes smoothly, and that you are able to relax and enjoy your new home, and new job soon.  God bless.

Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

cleos_mom
on 10/31/08 9:26 pm - phila., PA
Hi Pam
 This is moving weekend correct?
  GOOD LUCK
it will all work out I hope you have an easier move
Susan
Pam Hart
on 11/1/08 8:24 pm - Easton, PA
Yes, Susan it was moving weekend.  I didn't realize when I had posted that I didn't specifically mention what the stress was from..and it was from the last minute getting items ready for moving.  Thanks so much!!

I wouldn't call it "easy" but I guess it was "easier" than neuro surgery! 

And ya know what...thank goodness for "mommies and daddies" cause without them this "little girl" would still be lost probably!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Dennis Belk
on 10/31/08 9:31 pm - Philadelphia, PA
See ya on the other side!
New_Beginnings_36
on 10/31/08 10:35 pm - PA
Good luck moving today Pam. Glad the weather is going to be nice today for you. Welcome to PA again although I think you've always been a PA'er but now it's official....LOL

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Pam Hart
on 11/1/08 8:22 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks all so much!!

Yes there were some pretty stressful times.  Thank goodness I had mom and dad w/ me - they were an unbelievable amount of help to hubby and I.  I originally didn't think I wanted them to come...boy am I glad they did!!

Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views