I got my surgery time

JoAnn C.
on 10/31/08 4:18 am - PA
My surgery is scheduled for Monday.  I have to report to the Hospital at 10:00 AM/
That means my surgery won't be till 12:00 noon.     I was really hoping for the first in the morning. On the other hand I am just glad it will soon be over.  Wish me luck and an uneventful surgery.

JoAnn
JoAnn

Eileen51
on 10/31/08 6:00 am
Joanne,
you will be in my thoughts.  Dr. Ku is a wonderful surgeon and will take great care of you.  My experience at Reading left me with nothing but praise for Dr. Ku, his staff, the hospital nurses and facility.  I will look forward to reading your posts when you get home from the hospital.

Good luck,
Eileen
(deactivated member)
on 10/31/08 8:30 am - Poconos, PA
Hi JoAnn,

Look on the bright side....noon is better than being on the schedule for 3 p.m. right? Plus there's always the chance you'll be taken a little early. I was scheduled for 11:30 and ended up being taken in almost an hour early because the Lap Bander ahead of me was done ahead of time because the Bander ahead of her done a little early. You just never know

Good luck! Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend..Monday will be here before you know it and so will noon!
JoAnn C.
on 10/31/08 10:23 am - PA
Thank you for the encouraging words.
  I cant believe its actually going to happen.  Its been a year since the journey began.
I just want Monday to come.  Then I will believe it.

Have a great weekend and thank you.
JoAnn
JoAnn

(deactivated member)
on 10/31/08 12:50 pm
Great news Joanne.  Good luck on Monday....we will be thinking about you.

Heather
New_Beginnings_36
on 10/31/08 1:05 pm - PA
Congrats JoAnn! Your day is almost here! I'm sure you will do great! Best wishes to you :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Pam Hart
on 10/31/08 6:12 pm - Easton, PA
I know the feeling...my surgery was scheduled a year ago for me to be there at 10:45 am...surprisingly they were ahead of schedule...and I ended up going in about 11:30ish or so.  I wanted at earlier time, too.

But anywho - the point is you have a time, you are scheduled, and ready to embark on a wonderful journey!  Two or four hours won't make a hill of beans at this point in the game.

Good luck, make sure you let us know how you are making out!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views