My Friday WOW Moment

Marlo71
on 10/31/08 12:23 am - Harrisburg, PA
Happy Halloween Everyone! Well I will be 2 months out on Nov 8th, but I wanted to write about my little WOW moment getting ready this morning!  I've lost about 36 pounds so far and I have noticed it and my shirts fits sooo much better, etc, etc.  So, I'm getting dressed this morning, (its casual Friday) and I'm trying on jeans.  The first pair I put on were these cuffed capri jeans I was going to wear with my knee high black boots.  UM NO.  They comppletely fell off me.  I couldnt believe it.  I looked at the size and they were 24s that used to fit me fine.  Ok throw those on the bed.  Next pair of regular jeans....ok too big but I'll wear them with a belt.  The belt was too big even.   So I found a pair of 22's, ok they are baggy too...but I dont have a choice.  Then I remembered my mom gave me a pair of size 16 stretch jeans last weekend and I was waiting for awhile to get into them.  So I said what the hell, lets try them on.   HOLY HANNAH, they fit!  they are tight in the waist bad, but nothing I cant handle!   I was sooo excited!    My BF was like..those look really good on you!  So, now I'm at work, telling everyone about my size 16's!  LOL  But I have to go get at least one more pair of jeans, I cant believe how big the others are on me.   I guess you know you are losing weght but until you have pants fall off you, its hard to believe.    This has been a great experience for me so far!   ok thanks for letting rant!

Have a safe and fun weekend!
And YEAA PHILLIES! I wish I could be at the Parade!

-Marlo 

joldaker
on 10/31/08 12:37 am - West Bradford, PA
I totally love that part also.

Congrats!!!
Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
Dennis Belk
on 10/31/08 12:42 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Marlo,
We are all celebrating with you. It is truly amazing and it's just starting for you. There are so many milestones in your future.

You're doin' GREAT!

Dennis
jojobear98
on 10/31/08 12:55 am - Gettysburg, PA
I am so proud of you Marlo! Love ya girl!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Marlo71
on 10/31/08 1:25 am - Harrisburg, PA
Thanks Hun!!  Sorry I havent been in touch lately...but I'm thinking of you! 
Hope you are feeling good! 

-Marlo 

dit657
on 10/31/08 1:05 am - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations!! Doesn't it feel fabulous to NOT be able to wear your old clothes!!

I've been getting all my new jeans at TJ Maxx or Marshalls - jeans with buttons and zippers and pockets - REAL jeans!! They usually have a pretty good selection and the prices are CHEAP! You don't want to pay a whole lot right now since you'll be downsizing for a while, but I'm very pleased with what I've gotten at those stores - yesterday I had a pair of black dress Bill Blass jeans on and felt wonderful!

You're doing great - keep on successing!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
EileenWalton
on 10/31/08 1:28 am
Congrats....nothing better than having clothes fall off you.  Now stop posting and go shopping!
Eileen

Marlo71
on 10/31/08 1:30 am - Harrisburg, PA
HEHE...I wish I could!  

-Marlo 

tammypa
on 10/31/08 1:55 am - Philadelphia, PA
Marlo,
That is a wonderful feeling.
Congrats on your weight loss so far and those size 16's.
Don't spend alot of money on new jeans because they won't fit  you for very long.
Tammy
Arlene E.
on 10/31/08 2:00 am - Philadelphia, PA

Yes, it's the best feeling so enjoy and look forward to smaller sizes to come.  Congratulations!!!!

arlene 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views