YAY PHILLIES....SO MUCH EXCITEMENT TODAY

EileenWalton
on 10/31/08 1:07 am
Thanks Kathy.  And you are so right...it's not about the food but about the celebration.  I won't even go near the conference room.  I really don't care about the hot dogs or tastykakes...but the soft pretzels, now that's something I wish I could have.  But I know it will only come back up, so the tool is working, right!
Eileen

tammypa
on 10/31/08 1:59 am - Philadelphia, PA
Eileen,
Looked at your photo and you look phabulous.
Hope you can get out of town okay later and back home.
Tammy
EileenWalton
on 10/31/08 2:44 am
Thanks Tammy.  I'll be very careful going home.
Eileen

(deactivated member)
on 10/31/08 2:04 am
Eileen

YOu look awesome! Enjoy the celebration today with the parade. My boss is huge baeball fan so he gave us all off withpay to go to the parade. I am taking advantage of the free day to purge all my old clothes and get things organized.

Hope to you tomorrow!
EileenWalton
on 10/31/08 2:46 am
Thanks Beth.  Boy, that's one hell of a boss you got there.  We were just happy to be able to wear jeans (LOL).
Eileen

Arlene E.
on 10/31/08 2:08 am - Philadelphia, PA

What an exciting day it is.  I am looking at this on TV - and feel so joyous for Phillies and all the city.  Have a great day in your jeans and shirt.  You look amazing in the photo.  I see all the joy  in your face.  Just take your time getting out of town and be careful.  Hope to see you tomorrow if you can make it for a bit!!

arlene 

EileenWalton
on 10/31/08 2:49 am
OMG, what excitement.  The roar was deafening as the parade started.  Couldn't really see much because by the time I got down there the crowd was 20 rows thick.  Thankfully they were in very tall vehicles.  But just being able to experience it all was such a thrill.
Eileen

New_Beginnings_36
on 10/31/08 4:53 am - PA
Eileen - You look GREAT!! I think you could have gone with a large or medium :) You look fab no matter what! Enjoy the day and be safe coming home. Happy Halloween!

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Andy Kovatch
on 10/31/08 11:30 am - York, PA
Holy crap Eileen, what a small world!!!  I was at the parade and on the corner of 18th and Market!!!  Not sure which building you work in, but we were on Market on the same side as Starbucks but on the other side of 18th.  Unbelieveable parade!!!

"No matter how hard life may get, no matter how many curveballs you are thrown, keep in mind, if you want to succeed - QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION"!!!

EileenWalton
on 11/3/08 12:42 am
Yep, you were right where I was, in front of the Mellon Bank Center.  But I couldn't even find my shadow in all that crowd.  So glad you were able to make it...I know what a die-hard fan you are.  Next time  you make it to 18th and Market shoot me a PM and we can meet for lunch!
Eileen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views