1st Barix Saturday support group tomorrow! Who will I see???

New_Beginnings_36
on 10/31/08 4:58 am - PA
I'll be there too :) Can't wait to see everyone!

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
CherylT
on 10/31/08 5:36 am - Perkasie, PA
I can make the first 2 hours or so, but I have to be at work by 5pm so I can't stay until 4.

Nubianlilly
on 10/31/08 7:18 am - PA
I'm such a dissapointment.  I wanted to go to this meeting, but my parents called me away to CT for the weekend. :( Learn tons of fun fantastic things.  I can't wait to hear all about it.

- Angela

KimZ
on 10/31/08 8:37 am - PA
I'll be there and Donna Panucci is comin over from NJ with me too....looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Kim Z

Dennis Belk
on 10/31/08 12:07 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Kim.
It will be great to see you and Donna tomorrow.
Can't wait.

Dennis
bubble273
on 10/31/08 11:05 am - Levittown, PA
Hi Mary,

It would have been great to see you tomorrow, but unfortunately I won't be able to make it.  My cousin is getting married tomorrow.  So I will be attending that for the day.  Church is at 10:30 and the reception is immediately following.  Kind of stinks that the wedding is that early.  I always feel like it's not really a party when it's so early in the day.  But I will make the most of it!!

Have a great meeting.  And I look forward to attending a Saturday meeting in the future.

Karen

Lesley G.
on 10/31/08 12:41 pm - Allegan, MI
I won't be able to make it this month, unfortunately.  I was planning on it, but life is getting in the way.  I hate when that happens!

I hope it's a good time.  I will join you all next month!

Lesley
Pam Hart
on 10/31/08 6:18 pm - Easton, PA
You guys have an awesome time!!  My first day as a PA-er and I can't make the pa meeting.  That is just toooo ironic!!

Anywhose...I know these meetings will be a screaming success just like everyone who attends them.

I will hopefully be with you next month!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views