"Are you pregnant?"

CherylT
on 10/30/08 12:51 pm - Perkasie, PA

A customer asked me this tonight.

I slapped on best ****eating grin and said "No, but THANK YOU".

She said "Oh I don't mean to say that you're fat."

grrr....I lost 150+ pounds and I look prego.

Well whatever. I'm happy. My pouch growls enough, and hey it has name, too. Baby Esther.

heh.

Jan K.
on 10/30/08 1:34 pm - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA

Okay blow it off.  She was an ass for saying anything.  I don't get where people get off thinking it's okay to open their mouths and let people see how stupid they are.  Don't they realize we guess they have a mental defect immediately with comments like that?  Geez I am starting to feel sorry for her now that I thinking about her problem.  She must have one of those learning disabilities or something -  you know,  like that inappropriate social skill and behavior thingy. 

Here's to you and the loss of 150+ and here's to 'lil Esther!

Jan

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

jovigirl
on 10/30/08 3:06 pm - washington, NJ
Ok Cheryl she had to be blind right?After meeting you I can say in no way do you look preggers.Were you glowing because you just love woring with the o so ignorant public?That must have been it lol.You look fabulous so screw her

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

dit657
on 10/30/08 9:37 pm - Boothwyn, PA
People are rude and ignorant and should never, ever ask that question unless its so painfully obvious that you're almost 9 months!! Then again the way the women's clothes are made these days they all look like maternity tops (I have several myself) - the empire waist thing - or the swing or trapese tops? But its whats popular...

Here's to you and Baby Esther and for being so graceful in your response - I'm sure she's still embarrassed by her faux pas!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Melanie B.
on 10/30/08 10:50 pm - Doylestown, PA
I never ask women if they are pregnant even when they are ready to burst. You just never know. People are not so bright I've learned.

EileenWalton
on 10/31/08 1:13 am
Good for you for not sinking as low as her.  Some people are such idiots!
Eileen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views