who's working out today?

rita61677
on 10/30/08 3:53 am - Philadelphia, PA
I decided to chnage up my routine today adn did the stepper for 25 minutes instead of teh treadmill and HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a great change of pace. I have not sweated (is that even a word???) like that in a long time. it said i went 688 steps and 77 flights. i was thinking there is no way thats accuratye but i worked my butt off. so maybe. i also did more leg work today. i will do abs tonight at home.
(deactivated member)
on 10/30/08 4:47 am - Eastern, PA
Nothing like getting a good sweat on, no? Usually when I'm done with a workout, I smell like roadkill baking in the sun. :)

I did an hour on the ellitpcial this morning, and an hour of weight training over lunch.

I love my free weight routine. Switching to that from the universal machine has made a difference for me, both in muscle mass and definition.

CherylT
on 10/30/08 7:18 am - Perkasie, PA
I did my sweatin' to the Oldies 2 dvd, took Coco out for a half hour walk/jog and Now I was called in to work so I'll be on my feet putting out freight for four hours tonight. That should undo some damage.

(deactivated member)
on 10/30/08 12:07 pm, edited 10/30/08 12:08 pm
You go Rita!  Good for you!  Those steppers are a *****

My only exercise was walking the streets of Philadelphia.....against the freezing cold, blowing wind...in high heels LOL   I am missing the treadmill right now, but it is going to have to wait until tomorrow night.

hg
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views