November Support Group / Cooking Class!

Liz R.
on 10/30/08 1:25 am, edited 10/30/08 1:27 am - Easton, PA
Well by popular demand we will be having the support group / cooking class at my house Saturday November 8th - noon until ????

This month we will be focusing on making healthier versions of Thanksgiving favorites! If you have a Thanksgiving favorite you would like re-worked let me know and we'll come up with something (even if you can't attend I'll post the recipe).

To help offset the costs a bit we are asking for a small donation of either an ingredient, beverage etc.

65 Raubsville Road
Easton PA 18042
610-462-1204

Hope to see some more of you November 8th! We had a great time with the last one and look forward to doing it again!

Liz
Pam Hart
on 10/30/08 1:41 am - Easton, PA
Still planning on being there!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 10/30/08 1:43 am - Easton, PA
yay!
(deactivated member)
on 10/30/08 2:09 am
I am planning on going then going straight into work!
Liz R.
on 10/30/08 2:13 am - Easton, PA
woohoo!
(deactivated member)
on 10/30/08 2:58 am - Poconos, PA
I plan on coming but John is pretty sure he has to work. If he gets out early enough though, he'll come down afterwards for a bit.

See you soon!
bubble273
on 10/30/08 6:44 am - Levittown, PA
Hi Liz,

Oh, I'm so excited.  I think I will definitely be making it.  Connor will not be happy, because I will miss his bowling on that Saturday and I'm missing it this Saturday because of attending my cousin's wedding.  But he will be fine and get to spend extra time with Garry.

Please tell me what to bring, because I really do not know what I could bring.  I want to of course contribute, but don't have a clue :)

Look forward to hanging out with you guys.  If anyone from Northeast Philly is also attending or Lower Bucks County and wants to carpool, I'm open to doing that.  Just let me know.

Karen

Karen

keri2008
on 10/30/08 7:56 am - PA
I think I might be able to go and am coming from Yardley, near Langhorne,  is that car-poolable with you? :0)

Keri
bubble273
on 10/30/08 12:04 pm - Levittown, PA
Hi Keri,

That is very carpoolable :)  I live in Levittown in Falls Township, right off of Route 13 and Penn Valley Road, if you're familiar.  I'm very close to Yardley Borough and somewhat familiar with Yardley.  PM me and we can set something up.

Karen

Nicole0216
on 10/30/08 8:19 am - Lancaster, PA
I am hoping to come. What I really want to make is SF Cranberry Sauce the gelatin kind.
I miss that.
What can I bring?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views