I'm one today!

pennykid
on 10/30/08 12:33 pm - PA
Happy surgiversary, Pam!!!!   Your photos and posts are very inspirational to me---thank you!

Julia
New_Beginnings_36
on 10/30/08 12:48 pm - PA
Pam - Happy One Year to You!! You are truly inspiring! Thank you for always sharing and helping us with your advice and knowledge. Keep on successing! :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Jan K.
on 10/30/08 1:13 pm - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Great post!  You provide so much for so many here and this reflection is yet another way of living the inspiration!

Jan
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

Marlo71
on 10/31/08 1:28 am - Harrisburg, PA
Happy Surgiversay Pam!  That is so awesome, you have done such a great job.  I have gotten so much from your posts and stories!  You look great and it gives me hope for the future!  Keep up all the good work and thanks for sharing your journey with us!  Have a great weekend and congrats again!!! 

-Marlo 

keri2008
on 10/31/08 2:01 am - PA
Congrats on an amazing journey and all of your successes!  There are so many wonderful words here and I don't think any were missed.  Therefore I'll just say thank you.  For being you and for providing us all with so much compassion and support.

k
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views