I'm one today!

Mary Benford
on 10/30/08 1:43 am - Emmaus, PA
Congrats Pam,

You're such a genuinely kind person, and always willing to help others.   YOU deserve all the successes that have come to you over this past year, and you will enjoy all the successes yet to come over the next few years.

Here's to you...    You continue to amaze us!

Much love,

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

tammypa
on 10/30/08 2:04 am - Philadelphia, PA
Pam,
Happy Surgiversary!
Thanks for all that you have given us.
Good luck on your new job and new home.
Tammy
Arlene E.
on 10/30/08 4:22 am - Philadelphia, PA

Pam

Enjoy this one year celebration.  You have come so far and continue to inspire, encourage and assist all of us here.  I know I can count on always seeing your face on OH with words of wisdom or medical knowledge.  I know I can count on you to attend as many meetings and functions as your hectic schedule allows.  I know you will be one of the WLS people *****mains successful forever. 
As you move forward to a new home and job I wish the very best for a very special person.

Hugs,  Arlene

lauraanne715
on 10/30/08 6:48 am - Pottstown, PA
Happy new birthday!!!!   Every day I learn something from one of your posts--your encouragement and support have meant the world to so many of us here on the board.  I hope you continue to be here offering words of comfort, support and joy for many years to come.  You have done a phenomenal job and deserve all the success and joy life brings!! Happy Surgerversary!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Nicole0216
on 10/30/08 10:07 am - Lancaster, PA
Congrats Pam. You are awesome, inspiring, tough and TINY!!!! 

I am so glad to know you!
deebatt
on 10/30/08 10:17 am - Imperial (Pittsburgh), PA
HUGGS to you Pam,  Happy Surgiversary!!  (see i AM learning the lingo lol).   YOur story is so inspiring, i see so much of my life in there!   YOu truly are an inspiration...keep up the good work!!

~ Denise
~ Denise 

(deactivated member)
on 10/30/08 10:33 am - Poconos, PA
Hi Pam,

Thank you for sharing that with us and CONGRATS on all of your success - both the weight loss and milestones. It's funny how we can appreciate something like finally fitting in a restaurant booth. While others take it for granted or don't understand because they have never had to deal with it, we embrace it for what's for - another sign of success. You have had many signs and I hope you have many, many more in the next year.

I may not have know you very long but you have done an amazing job over the last year and I wish you all the best for even more success.

Pam Hart
on 10/30/08 11:12 am - Easton, PA
Thank you all very very very much.  You are all part of my extended family and am honored to be able to share this day with all of you!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 10/30/08 11:56 am
I am soooo late getting on here tonight....long day and when I finally got a chance to sit down and read the boards, my internet decided it was time to act like a jackass!

Anywho....YAY PAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are an amazing person with such a huge heart.  I am so grateful to know you and appreciate everything you have to offer all of us.  You are a role model for us all and have been successing your ass off this last year....here's to many many more years of successing. 

btw....I hope your last night at work goes smoothly....tomorrow is the beginning of a brand new journey!

Love ya!!

HG
Dennis Belk
on 10/30/08 12:05 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Hey Pam,
What a truly incredible year it's been. Your loss has been amazing but you're growth even more so. Your journey is like so many others yet still unique to you. Everywhere we turn we find all this wonderment. It's one of the keys to our satisfaction. Bearing down and making a pack with ourselves to change things as they have been and never looking back or going back. The demons stay right behind us, but they can never overtake us, because we've found a way and we do it together, always.

Happy Surgiversary Pam.

Your friend,

Dennis

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views