***Champions Thursday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 10/29/08 2:04 pm - Perry, MI
Hey Everyone,
Pennsylvania is the home of the World Champion Philadelphia Phillies.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning Everyone,

I am so psyched that the Phillies won.  I can't sleep, and am wondering how many students will be in school Thursday.

Anywho, I will be waking up and scraping myself off the bed around 5:15.  Once I am at work, I will be giving a quiz, assuming most of my students show up.  Lord knows how many will make it Friday.  After work, I must get to Modells and buy my shirts.  Basically, I will be Christmas shopping and sending the shirts to my kids with Christmas cards saying "Merry Christmas Early." 

After my shopping trip, I have group, and then I am going to come home and vegge out.  I have been sick with a sinus infection, and woke up with headaches most of the week.

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

DianeMarie
on 10/29/08 8:01 pm - Delmont, PA
Smileycons!Morning!

I hope you feel better Trish.

It's 6AM and I just got home from work.  I'm gonna go to bed for a little bit and then get up and restart my day.  After dinner I'll be going to the funeral home.  Not much planned.

I'll probably spend some of the day worrying and being excited about my surgery coming up lol.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Patricia R.
on 10/29/08 8:05 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Diane,
Did I miss a post about you having a death in your family?  I am sorry if you have suffered a loss. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

shoutjoy
on 10/29/08 8:54 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi,

Today is our 18th wedding anniversary!  Nothing planned because we are beyond broke at this moment.  Don't you just hate waiting on an expected check?  Anyway, I am trying to think about what we could do that is not super expensive.  Any ideas?  My sweet hubby is offf tomorrow so maybe we can do something.

So today is a pretty mild day for me.  It's so strange.  In the past when I was looking for jobs living in VA or NC, there were tons of jobs to apply for.  Not that I qualify for many lol.   Out here in the boonies, hardly anything.  This is a new concept for me.  For example Hot Jobs would have hundreds of pages to chose from.  Here, it shows one or two JOBS.  It's wild!

I have been super lazy.  I have a deep desire to be good in dance, but my flesh wants to not practice.  So, I have been watching dance videos and movies hoping that will motivate me to practice.   maybe....

Paula
Liz R.
on 10/29/08 9:16 pm - Easton, PA
Good Mroning all! What a buzz in the area this morning! WE have everyone here at work today - I have a feeling we are going to be missing many due to *cough cough* illness *ahem* tomorrow...

Tonight is trick-or-treat in my neighborhood GO FIGURE so I will be straigtening up the kitchen and making anything that I can for the party saturday while I am handing out candy to the kiddies.

Oh I also have to stop at Kohl's to use my 2 $10 "Kohls cash" credits before they expire. Nothing too exciting.

Have a great day and bask in the glory of Philly finalliy having a championship team!

Liz
dit657
on 10/29/08 10:11 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good Morning - of course all the buzz here at work are the Phantastic Phillies!! I wore hubby's Phillies hoodie in today - had to celebrate!! It was a phantastic evening last night - what a great bunch of guys to watch and am so happy they won it - and in Philly!!

Not much on my agenda today other than trying to convince everybody that we're NOT having free lunch today just because the Phillies won! Maybe tomorrow - we'll have to check with the boss on that one. Maybe make it a combination World Series Win / Halloween event or something.

Other than that my world is quiet...thankfully.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Laureen S.
on 10/29/08 10:35 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Trish and all your Phillie phans and even those of you who aren't (Are there any on here, besides me). . .

I'm very happy that your team won the big trophy, just sorry it was not my team, but maybe next year and truthfully I am happy they won, it was long overdue and a lot of excitement surrounding the series!

So today is my Friday and that is something to celebrate for me!  I am here at work, ready to do what needs doing should it ever come across my desk and when the work day ends I'm off to an meet up with friends and attend my AA meeting where, no doubt, my friend Mike will rub my face in it over the World Series winning Phillies, I had some fun teasing him throughout the season, but I'm sure I'll pay for it tonight (lol).  After that I'll just be going home.

So you all have a wonderful day and bask in the winning team feeling.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Pam Hart
on 10/29/08 10:39 pm - Easton, PA
Nope - you're not the only one!!  Mets fan here!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Lesley G.
on 10/30/08 12:12 am - Allegan, MI
I'm also a Mets fan!  I was born in Queens, after all.  I'm glad the Phillies kept the championship in the National League though.  But I am already thinking of next year and saying LET'S GO METS!!!
Laureen S.
on 10/30/08 1:20 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hey Lesley,

I didn't know you were born in Queens, what part, I was born in St. Albans Naval Hospital, grew up in Flushing and lived in various parts of Queens for most of my first 5 decades of life (lol)!

Happy for the Phillie Phans, as just like us Mets fans they know how it feels to be like a jilted bride, left at the altar scratching our heads. . .  so for this year Happy thoughts for Phillie Phans, next year, LETS GO METS!!!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views