Happy Surgiversary Pam!

Pam Hart
on 10/29/08 11:06 pm - Easton, PA
Karen,

I appreciate all of you more than words can express.  Thank you so much for being such an inspiration and wonderful friend.  You are truly a beautiful person and have taught me so much.  If I could handle all my problems with the grace you show - that would be an accomplishment.

Thank you for sharing this very special year with me!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
CherylT
on 10/29/08 11:22 pm - Perkasie, PA
Congratulations!

*Jennifer Juniper*
on 10/29/08 11:33 pm - Philly Girl, PA
*Jennifer Juniper*
on 10/29/08 11:36 pm - Philly Girl, PA
  You have always been helpful to EVERYONE here and it is soo appreciated! You should have the same recognition as eggface and melting momma but Im glad you don't you are all ours on the PA board and we don't want to share you! Just kidding anyone who gets to speak with you should be grateful for your hard work, dedication,  wealth of knowledge, tips, advice, compassion, understanding, friendliness, just the desire you have to share all of your experiences with us good or bad and how helpful you truly are.  And even though you have been one at heart we are proud to have you as a true Pennsylvanian in the near future! i couldn't help but copy and paste from the Pm i sent you the other day.

Jennifer*

"If you see a man on top of a mountain, he did not fall there"
Pam Hart
on 10/29/08 11:44 pm - Easton, PA
And I couldn't help but get all teary eyed from re reading it again!

Thank you so much!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
*Jennifer Juniper*
on 10/30/08 12:23 am - Philly Girl, PA
aww Pam I wish I could hug ya! :) It's all true!  Im emotional like that too!

Jennifer*

"If you see a man on top of a mountain, he did not fall there"
Pam Hart
on 10/29/08 11:43 pm - Easton, PA
Thank you Cheryl!

Pam
(deactivated member)
on 10/29/08 11:43 pm
Pam,

What a year you have had surgery, hitting goal all the time never thinking twice about helping someone with a kind word or encouragement. Now look at you changing jobs and moving to a new state. IT has been a wild ride of a year even with the small speed bumps along the way.

Here is to many more years of SUCCESSING!
Pam Hart
on 10/29/08 11:46 pm - Easton, PA
Beth,

You are awesome!!  You are right - it HAS been a wild ride - and I would get on the line and do it all over again in a heartbeat...speed bumps included.

Thank you so much - I love being able to call you a friend!!

Pam
litlhurry
on 10/30/08 8:31 am - anytown, PA

Congrats PAm.. You don't know it, but you are an inspiration to me in many ways.. just hope I could see more of you..Geri

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views