Happy Surgiversary Pam!

Laureen S.
on 10/29/08 10:26 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Happy Surgiversary to you, Happy Surgiversary to you, Happy Surgiversary dear PAM, Happy Surgiversary to you!

What a difference a year makes and what a difference you make in many people's lives, personally and professionally!  You're a big part of the board with a word of encouragement or some bit of needed information, always ready to lend yourself to this journey of "successing" for all that are on it!

So here's to you Pam, many years of continued successing
!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Pam Hart
on 10/29/08 10:35 pm - Easton, PA
Laureen,

Thank you so very much for kind words.  I will put a separate post up about this past year which has been nothing short of a whirlwind.

Friends like you have made my journey so incredibly smooth, I would not be successing without you and so many others.

From the day you came to visit me at Barix all decked out in your Halloween costume to every post op meeting and other visits throughout the year you have always been there with a kind word, a warm hug, and a radiant smile.

Thank you so much!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Jan K.
on 10/30/08 1:09 pm - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Happy Surgiversary Pam (even though I had a head start left week LOL)!

Cheers and good wishes to one of the most prolific contributors to the PA message board!  I have no doubt you will be successing for many, many years to come!

Jan

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

Dennis Belk
on 10/29/08 10:40 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Pam,

And HAPPY 1ST SURGIVERSARY to one of THE WONDERFUL!

You know folks that find their way here just can't believe the magic that happens here. Pam you are one of the wonderful reasons why it happens here.

Thank You,

Dennis
Pam Hart
on 10/29/08 10:44 pm - Easton, PA
Dennis,

Thank you for welcoming me from the very beginning.  You made me feel right at home both here and at my first post op meeting in Nov of 07.

This group IS wonderful - and it's a combination of everyone here.

I am truly thankful for your friendship, advice, concern, and warm words and hugs.

Thanks,

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
tammypa
on 10/29/08 10:41 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Pam,
Happy one year surgiversary.
You always have so much wisdom to impart to others, that it is hard
to believe it is just one year for you.
Thanks for sharing your journey will us.
Tammy
Pam Hart
on 10/29/08 10:45 pm - Easton, PA
Tammy,

Thank you so much.  Everything I "impart" on others...is because of all the sharing everyone else does and has taught me so much.

Thank you for being a great friend and teacher!!

Pam
EileenWalton
on 10/29/08 10:44 pm
Your day is finally here.  HAPPY SURGIVERSARY!  What an amazing journey this has been for you.  A few snags along the way, but all in all, a major success(ing).  We are all so proud of you and thankful for you willingness to share all that knowledge in that beautiful head of yours.  And I know I speak for all of us October babies when I say we have a bond that is unbreakable, and I am very grateful for that.   Have a wonderful day....you have lots to celebrate.
Eileen

Pam Hart
on 10/29/08 10:47 pm - Easton, PA
Eileen,

Our October baby bond is pretty strong, no?  Thank you so much for always being there.  You've had a kind word, a great smile, great advice, and a listening ear whenever it's needed.  (not to mention being a personal shopper as well!)  You to came to do laps with me at Barix which will never be forgotten.

What an amazing year!  Thanks so much!!  I am very blessed to have friends in my life such as you!

Pam
bubble273
on 10/29/08 11:01 pm - Levittown, PA
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY SURGIVERSARY TO YOU!!!!!!  WOOOHOOOO, a whole year has past and what great accomplishments you have made.  And what words of advice and knowledge you always bring to us.  This board would not be the same without you!!!  And I appreciate it so much.  Congrats on all of your successing and continued successing!!!  You've done us all proud.  Have a great day and enjoy your surgiversary!!!

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views