WOOOOHOOOO, GO PHILLIES!!!! WORLD CHAMPIONS, BABY!!!

bubble273
on 10/29/08 12:33 pm - Levittown, PA
Just thought I would come on to congratulate the Phillies.  I allowed Connor to stay up and watch the game.  I'm so glad I did and that he got to experience it firsthand.  He was so excited.  He called Garry and left him this long message about how excited he was that the Phils beat Tampa Bay!!! 

Congratulations, Phillies!!!!!!

Karen

BellaNell
on 10/29/08 12:34 pm - Pleasant Mt., PA
 Phinally!!!!!   Love those Phils!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/29/08 12:37 pm
wooo hooo...I bet Trish...our #1 phan...is beside herself with happiness!  It certainly is exciting...even my dogs got into it LOL

Does anyone know when the parade is....they just announced it on channel 6 and I missed whether it is noon tomorrow or another day.

HG
Jobsies
on 10/29/08 12:49 pm - Pitman, NJ
The Parade is Friday at noon..

14 pounds lost before surgery. My first ticker is when I hit onderland: this was my goal when I started on this journey.  I want to focus on that right now...once I get there I can reevaluate.

My second ticker is my dream goal. Even if I only visit there for a short time, it would be nice to see that number just once.  I am pretty sure I'll need plastics to hit this goal.

(deactivated member)
on 10/29/08 12:53 pm
Thank you...I have to be a block off of broad street tomorrow for business and I did NOT want to get caught up in the whole parade crowd. 
Patricia R.
on 10/29/08 12:59 pm - Perry, MI
Yes, Heather, I went nuts.  My son and I were on Skype talking during the game, and we went ballistic.  I would be at Modells right now getting the shirts if I had the money.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Patricia R.
on 10/29/08 12:58 pm - Perry, MI
Yes, indeed, they won.  I was absolutely glued to the TV all evening.  My son and I were on Skype talking during the game and we went nuts when it was over. 

I would be at Modells buying my shirt if I had the money.  Thursday is PayDay, so I will have to wait till then.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

dawgpound215
on 10/29/08 2:11 pm - Philadelphia Area, PA

dit657
on 10/29/08 10:06 pm - Boothwyn, PA
BEST 3 1/2 INNINGS OF BASEBALL EVER!!! PHILLIES ROCK!!! Our phone was ringing like it was New Year's Eve last night with friends and family calling! I'm so happy for the Phillies and everybody, but especially for my mom - she's been so down about my niece being sick and she loves the Phillies, so this was definitely a huge bright spot in her life!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
EileenWalton
on 10/29/08 10:57 pm
What an exciting time for Philadelphia.  I don't know about the rest of you, but I get so emotional over things like this.  I was actually crying all night (from happiness, of course)!
Eileen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views