OT - but curious... what does everyone do for a living?

GD_007
on 10/29/08 1:14 am - Drexel Hill, PA
I work for Comcast in the beautiful new building in downtown Philadelphia. 

I'm in our Advanced Engineering department at Headquarters.  My official title is "Senior Product Planning Manager"  - what I do is high level program management for new services and product offerings for our Digital Voice platform. 

However, I'm also attending Drexel University's Executive MBA program

and I hope to "get out" of Program/Project Management and get into a Finance role (perhaps Mergers & Acquisitions) or I might go it out on my own doing Financial Planning for individuals.  I just *love* playing with numbers,

researching companies/stocks, talking with people about savings for their retirement or childrens college savings, etc....

EileenWalton
on 10/29/08 1:37 am
Hey Greg, I am directly across the street from you in the Mellon Bank Center.  Wanna do lunch someday?  I love the fish place in the food court in your building.
Eileen

GD_007
on 10/29/08 1:45 am - Drexel Hill, PA
It's a date!!

Shoot me a PM with your work email and we'll plan something in the next few weeks.  School is really busy for me with finals coming up on 11/7/08 so we'll target the week of the 10th :)

-GD
EileenWalton
on 10/29/08 1:55 am
I just PM'd you!
Eileen

Liz R.
on 10/29/08 1:47 am - Easton, PA
WE did a lot of the lobby signs for your building..

I am having trouble with comcast business e-mail this morning, guess your not the one to complain to? lol
GD_007
on 10/29/08 1:50 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Sorry Liz - no I'm not however if the problem persists *any* Comcast employee has an outlet to raise issues and address customer concerns.  We love our customers and will do what we can to help!! 

-GD
Liz R.
on 10/29/08 2:09 am - Easton, PA
Thanks! Seems to be working now but we have more days we DON'T Get e-mails then we do....
dawgpound215
on 10/29/08 7:34 am, edited 10/29/08 7:35 am - Philadelphia Area, PA
Ahh you work for the enemy!!!! 
Comcast.........boo.....hiss......lol
Dick9We

kimmiep621
on 10/29/08 1:26 pm
hubby works for comcast, but just the cable man. lol nothing fancy like your job.  he wishes he could work with the big dogs

327/307/192 (-135 lbs)
consult/day of surgery/current 

GD_007
on 10/29/08 10:59 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
:)  I'd love to meet your Main Man!!  If you can make it to one of the Wednesday Post-Op meetings in Langhorn (Barix) that would be great!!

-GD

MINI-PENN on top of Comcast Center.
A pint-size William Penn has been placed atop the Comcast Center in an attempt to phend off the jinx Philly teams have been under since Liberty Place rose above City Hall.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views