OT - but curious... what does everyone do for a living?

Liz R.
on 10/29/08 12:22 am - Easton, PA
Just wondering - I feel like i know most of you so well and really have little to no idea what everyone does!

I for one am a graphic designer / project manager / inside sales person  and so much more for a union sign company in Horsham - City Sign. so basically I do this all day long....lol

Liz
Melanie B.
on 10/29/08 12:24 am - Doylestown, PA
I'm a Corporate Account Manager for a company that coordinates medical and security evacuations for people living/working in some scary parts of the world. Mostly government contracters and oil people in Africa and the Middle East.

Shannon O.
on 10/29/08 12:27 am - Reading, PA
well I used to be a graphic designer, I have also been a reporter and photog for a newspaper... office AA... etc... now SAHM to Lore and work part time for Lane Bryant and Petite Soph at the VF outlet mall... I also sell Amway/Quixtar items (the best skin care stuff ever and stain remover)... and soon to be Director of Babysitting for Gold's Gym... at the end of the week I lose my demo status with Stampin' Up! But I also make and sell items on etsy.com... once Lore is older I will get back into my oil painting but right now it just isn't safe to have the stuff around... I also want to become a personal trainer and dietian and write a cookbook...

(deactivated member)
on 10/29/08 2:28 am
My sister introduced me to etsy.com....great website!!  Which is your stuff??

hg
Shannon O.
on 10/29/08 3:12 am - Reading, PA
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=70632

(deactivated member)
on 10/29/08 3:27 am

Cool! thanks!

EileenWalton
on 10/29/08 12:28 am
I've often wondered this myself, Liz....good post.

I supervise a Word Processing Department in a large Center City law office.  I supervise three shifts....we are a 24-7 operation, including 12 hours per day on the weekends.  We support all 11 offices nationwide.  Keeps me very busy most of the time, except today.  For some reason we are very slow today!
Eileen

tammypa
on 10/29/08 12:33 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Liz,
This was a great idea.

I work for a clothing importer. We are a wholesaler and sell to retail stores, such as Deb,
Charming, Burlington Coat, etc.
I work with the sales people and customers.
I have been here for 22 years.

Tammy  
Heather Kimmey
(Ward)

on 10/29/08 5:17 am - Harleysville, PA
Hey Tammy, my mother works for Charming - small world.

Heather Kimmey (Ward)

jovigirl
on 10/29/08 12:40 am - washington, NJ

I am a hair stylist by day & also work the graveyard shift at my local Quick Chek.Let me tell yas the freaks really do come out at night lol

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views