It's A DATE!!!!!

DianeMarie
on 10/29/08 4:00 am - Delmont, PA
Smileycons!
I just got the call.  My surgery is NEXT WEDNESDAY November 5th!!!  I'm so excited I'm shaking.
Do you have room on the losers bench for me?

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Lslaven
on 10/29/08 4:02 am - Philadelphia, PA
Wow Diane.  That was so quick.  I am so happy for you.  You have spent many months preparing for this and you are going to do an awesome job.  There is always room on the bench for another loser.  So glad to be welcoming you.  Good luck!!!!!!
Linda
Shannon O.
on 10/29/08 4:03 am - Reading, PA
whoop... that is soooo awesome... rock on!!!

Lesley G.
on 10/29/08 4:20 am - Allegan, MI
Congrats, that is great news!  We're saving you a spot on the Loser's Bench!
dit657
on 10/29/08 4:43 am - Boothwyn, PA
WOO-HOO DIANE!!! That's fantastic news and I bet you are shaking!! I thought I would jump right out of my own skin the day I got the call with my date. Its so exciting!! Congratulations and we'll keep your spot open on the loser's bench. Come on down!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Liz R.
on 10/29/08 5:04 am - Easton, PA
CONGRATS DIANE!!! ANd to think - about a month or so ago you worried if you would even have insurace!!

There is ALWAYS more room on the bench!

Congrats again!

Liz
DianeMarie
on 10/29/08 5:30 am - Delmont, PA
Smileycons!
Thanks everyone.  I just talked to my daughter and she was saying...... So SOON?   I said yeah.. tell me about it.   I am excited, scared, even a little foggy.  I'm sure its all normal.  So many thoughts are racing through my head.  I'm sitting here making sure my 160 gig ipod classic has all my favorite stuff on it to listen to in the hospital.  I've talked to work and also set up my pre-op phsyical and bloodwork.  I go and do that at Magee on Friday at 4.

It is amazing to think after losing my isurance at the end of august..that i've regained new insurance and was approved and I'm here with a surgery date! 

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Pam Hart
on 10/29/08 5:32 am - Easton, PA
Holy Crap Diane!!  That was fast.  REAL fast!!

And of course we have room on the bench!  And especially for you - you've worked so hard thus far - I have no doubt you will continue to do so!!

Buckle up - hands in the air - and get ready for the rollercoaster ride of your life.  It's such an amazing journey!

Remember...before surgery do your measurments (I measure neck, upper arms, under my boobs, around my boobs (like being measure for a bra), waist, hips, each thigh, each calf. I wish I had done my fore arm, wrists, and ankles, too - because I lost a ton of weight there as evidenced by my jewlery.  Then do it monthly.  It will help with the scale stalls that happen when you see differences in your inches.

Welcome welcome welcome!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nicole0216
on 10/29/08 5:36 am - Lancaster, PA
THAT IS GREAT! IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE IT IS TIME ALREADY.
lauraanne715
on 10/29/08 5:50 am - Pottstown, PA
WOO HOO!!! YAY!! I AM MOVING DOWN AND LEAVING YOU A SEAT ON THE LOSER'S BENCH!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!

LAURA

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views