Six Month Reflection

*Jennifer Juniper*
on 10/29/08 9:25 am - Philly Girl, PA
Wow Linda! great job! As you know it is my 6 month surgiversary too and everything you are saying I can relate to!(except being postponed) Congratulations, now that they are having Saturday support meetings I hope to see you there! You look so fly! Talk to you soon!

Jennifer*

"If you see a man on top of a mountain, he did not fall there"
Patti M.
on 10/29/08 10:04 am
Linda,

I remember all the struggles you had to go through to get your surgery.  You were such a trooper through everything and came out on the other side and are doing amazing!  You go girl!   You keep on dancing, singing and whatever else your little heart desires!!
Patti      
deebatt
on 10/29/08 10:32 am - Imperial (Pittsburgh), PA
LInda,
THis is an awesome post.  What an inspiration!!!  Thank you for sharing and congrats on your milestone!!

~Denise
~ Denise 

Pam Hart
on 10/29/08 12:06 pm - Easton, PA
Rock it woman!

As has been said - you have worked your tool and the tool only works with dedication like what you have.  Whoo hoo to you!

You look amazing and I know more importantly you FEEL amazing.

And you are even back to floor nursing which I know you love so much, good for you!!

The next 6 mos will be even better and best wishes for years of successing from here on in!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Cheryl S.
on 10/29/08 1:28 pm - Millsboro, DE
Hi Linda,

I'm so proud of YOU.  You are the one who took charge of your life.  You are the one who has worked so hard.  You are the reason for your success.

Congratulations!
Cheryl
New_Beginnings_36
on 10/29/08 9:13 pm - PA
***Hijack***   OMG! Love, love, love the new avatar Cheryl!! 

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
cleos_mom
on 10/29/08 2:49 pm - phila., PA
Hi Linda
 I am so happy for you. You have done a great job. I remember when you first started your journey and all the problems that you ran into and the hospital change and all that . G ,I am so glad we are friends and I am so glad you wil be smaller then me so keep those clothes coming and keep up the good work
HOT MAMA
love Ya Susan
New_Beginnings_36
on 10/29/08 9:11 pm - PA
Linda - Congratulations & Happy 6 months!! You are doing a wonderful job! You were given a tool and you have been putting in the effort to make it wor****ep on successing girlfriend!! {{HUGS}}

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
KimZ
on 10/30/08 11:57 am - PA
Linda,

Although its been said by the others here -  your success not only comes from Dr Boe and Barix - but from within you.  It's so good to hear that the first 6 months have gone so well - and here's to your continued successing for the rest of your life.

You are doing an amazing job - 'hats off to ya sister!!'

Kim Z

Jan K.
on 10/30/08 1:18 pm - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Linda, I can't believe how great you have done in 6 months!  Like all the others have posted before me, give yourself the credit that is due!  You are awesome!  I can only iagine how great you next 6 months will be, but let's not wish the time away too fast huh?  I feel like I am getting older fast enough!

Jan
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views