Six Month Reflection

Lslaven
on 10/29/08 3:40 am - Philadelphia, PA
Tammy:
Thank you so much.  I am really so happy that I have been getting to know you better and better over the last few months.  I hope to be able to spend much more time with you both at support meetings and comedy shows. 
Linda
ladychief231
on 10/29/08 2:28 am - Douglassville, PA
Linda,

I thought you were writing about me in the first paragraph (smile). I feel blessed to to not have all the aches, pains, and limitations I once had.

Good job on your hard work and I'm glad you are feeling great. Dr. Boe and Barix is the best.

Good luck on losing the last 28lbs. I'm sure you can do it.

Teresa

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

Lslaven
on 10/29/08 3:41 am - Philadelphia, PA
Teresa:
Congratulations also on your six month surgiversary.  We were both blessed to have such a skilled surgeon to give us a new lease on life.  I wish you much continued successing.
Linda
dit657
on 10/29/08 2:28 am - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations Linda!! I can't believe its been 6 months already. I'm so happy I had the opportunity to meet you in Lancaster this spring, and am looking forward to seeing you at the Saturday Barix meetings if you're going. You're doing a fantastic job and I'm so happy you're feeling better and able to do so much more - it is a wonderful thing, isn't it!!

Keep up the fantastic work - you look awesome!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lslaven
on 10/29/08 3:46 am - Philadelphia, PA
Kathy:
I can't believe it has been six months either.  I remember the day you were telling me that I would get through the liquid diet even though I felt that it was the hardest thing I ever had to do (not to mention then I had to do it a second time).  When I felt low about being postponed, you were right there to tell me what had happened to you and how you had still made it to your big day.  I thank you so much for being that voice of sanity to me in my time of need. 

I hope to make it to Barix this Saturday, but I am working Friday night and will not get in until 8:30 a.m.  I will try to come late, but still attempt to make it.  Look forward to seeing you real soon.
Linda
Dennis Belk
on 10/29/08 4:15 am - Philadelphia, PA
Congratulations Linda!
And yes please do give yourself the credit.
You have done the work.
You have been enthusiastic throughout.
You are doin' GREAT!
We're just along for the ride, having fun and being amongst the WONDERFUL!

Dennis
bubble273
on 10/29/08 4:23 am - Levittown, PA

Linda,

You should be so proud of yourself!!!  What great accomplishments.  You look INCREDIBLE and have done such a wonderful job.  Keep up the great work!!!

Karen

Nicole0216
on 10/29/08 5:38 am - Lancaster, PA
GOOD FOR YOU. YOU HAVE COME A LONG WAY. WE ARE PROUD OF YOU.
Laureen S.
on 10/29/08 6:16 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Linda,

I'm so happy to read your post, it's funny because from the first time I met you, I thought, wow, she has such energy and now I can only imagine what being 102 lbs. lighter means to all that you can physically do, as well as the weight it has lifted off your mind and ability to thoroughly enjoy life!

Your "successing" and I've no doubt you will take off that last 28 lbs. and continue the journey!

Pat yourself on the back, I remember how you were going to have your surgery somewhere else and then wound up at Barix at the 11th hour, Woo Hoo.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

bcutekitty
on 10/29/08 8:49 am - Philadelphia, PA
To one of my closets and dearest friends that i have found thru this wonderful journey Congrats on the great and hard work you have put forth,i truely treasure our friendship (mean girl)lol not only have we lost half a body but we gained so much more i have never had great friends like the ones i have with you and OH 
Remember our pack we will never let the only one fall!!!!!! i have your back girlfriend  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views