What are you listening to right now?

CherylT
on 10/28/08 10:46 pm - Perkasie, PA
<---John Mayer's Room For Squares.....the whole album.

Pam Hart
on 10/28/08 10:47 pm - Easton, PA
Do the voices in my head count??

Other than that....(don't laugh to hard, please) I was in the mood for some older music...so I have simon and garfunkle on in my car...played "Cecelia" approximately 20 times on the way home from work....

Sad for a 27 year old, no?

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 10:59 pm, edited 10/28/08 11:18 pm
Not sad at all Pam...I do that all the time with songs I get one stuck in my head then just keep replaying it....I was that way the other day with Kenny Chesney's Key in the Conch Shell about 20 times in a row.

Plus you had a good song on repeat...
(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 11:43 pm
I love simon and garfunkle...always have...
Laureen S.
on 10/28/08 10:52 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Peace and quiet (and the click of my nails on the keyboard (lol)), there's no one here at work yet and the madness has not begun ;)

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

EileenWalton
on 10/28/08 10:57 pm
The hum of my heater under my desk.....it's freezing!
Eileen

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 10:57 pm
Alan Jackson random mix on my Ipod ,,,,,been in AJ mode since last week as I got ready for his concert and have stayed in AJ mode!
dit657
on 10/28/08 11:01 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Led Zeplin 3 - radio station I listen to at work is playing the top 10 albums of the 70's and this is 1970's top album and they're going to play the whole thing - not sure its good work music, but half the time I don't hear it anyway. Its just noise...

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Liz R.
on 10/28/08 11:38 pm - Easton, PA
Oh no! Kathy and I listen to the same radio station! lol

They are playing a whole album by The Eagles, Elton John and Bruce Springsteen too - It's going to be a good day! Although I agree - I don't know if Led Zeplin is the best working music lol

Liz
dit657
on 10/28/08 11:44 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hopefully the Zeplin album is over soon - I can only take so much of those guys - when I was stoned in the 70's it was okay, but straight in my 50's its really bad!! LOL!!! Yeah, bring on the more mellow stuff...I love EJ's Goodbye Yellow Brick Road - and that's a double album.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views