Roll Call - Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Laureen S.
on 10/28/08 6:37 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning PA & PA Posters,

I woke up extra early this morning, I guess I'm just well rested after dealing with this cold since Saturday and making sure I got enough rest over the last few days, staying in, not doing my usual assorted extra curricular activites of gym and AA meetings, actually been doing some lunchtime ones that are near my job, so that is a good thing, but I miss the gym and tonight I will be going as I feel like a slacker, so I woke up at 4, spent time petting Mr. Dil and letting him know that tonight he will not see me until it's almost bedtime (sigh)! 

Speaking of snow, I got off the putt, putt train as I refer to the light rail line that takes me to and from the train I take daily from Trenton to NY and in the parking lot, was little piles of slushy snow, I was like WHAT, it's only October, it wasn't much, but darn early this year and then the drive home from the parking lot was fun, the winds were really pulling on the car, love my Corolla, but I do miss my Buick when the winds are like they were last night. . .  hmmm, is this shades of the winter ahead?

Oh well, I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go and with that theme in mind I'm going to hop in the shower.  Be back later to see what the rest of you folks are up to today!

Have a great day, prayers going out to all in need and positive healing thoughts for those who are in need of them,

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

shoutjoy
on 10/28/08 8:19 pm - Culpeper, VA
Nice snowy morning to you too!  Today won't be much.  I will probably stay home, walk the dog.  I need to get in the basement and exercise!  I have been in a funk lately.  Not good!  Hopefully I can get my butt down there!

Paula
Patricia R.
on 10/28/08 8:50 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Laureen,
I was upset about the snow yesterday.  It is not supposed to snow before Halloween.  That is just not right. 

I am up later than I should be.  I have a toothache and a headache.  Ugh! 

Today I have to go teach those kiddos.  Then, I am heading home to eat supper and then I have my group.  After that, it is the Phillies, hopefully finishing the World Series tonight. 

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 10/28/08 9:04 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning - I had trouble getting out of bed this morning - have a bit of a headache.

Today has me at work - delegating, or at least trying to! Then I have to go to the grocery store to get the rest of the stuff for my big party on saturday. Then home to put it all away and hopefully get a few more chores done.

I would like to be in bed early tonight - we'll see if that actually happens or not...

WEll happy hump day everyone!

Liz
CherylT
on 10/28/08 10:01 pm - Perkasie, PA
Good Morning All,

How bad is it that I am eagerly awaiting an email from my professor saying she's too sick for class today?

Knowing her, unless she's dead professor walking, we will have it. So I will be working on my labs after my workout and heading to class.

Work last night was nice and dead, a lil reward for coming in and not calling out sick because I was scared of icy roads. Proud of myself for that.

Working again tonight and in between hopefully I will get some studying in or some wrok on my extra credit paper I'm doing on type II diabetes. I'm feeling better than in the past few days---more clear-headed.

When 3pm rolls around, that will be the real test.

dit657
on 10/28/08 10:21 pm - Boothwyn, PA

Good morning all - I'm beginning to think we skipped right past fall into winter! Walked the dog for about 1/2 hour last night and was like a popsicle by the time I got home, but needed to be out of the house for a while because my mother was working my last nerve last night, so instead of eating I walked. Wish I always thought to do that...

At work today - nothing new there - should be a quiet day in here. Tonight I'm meeting some friends for dinner, so that'll be fun.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 10/28/08 10:56 pm - Easton, PA
Well good morning Laureen and all!

Up quite early there miss Laureen!

I am in much better spirits today....a lot of it has to do with finally getting some sleep.  We didn't get home till almost 7pm last night and thank goodness I had gotten a friend of mine to cover half of my shift...so I slept from about 7p-2a and got up and worked for four hours.  Which, by the way, flies by when you are used to working 8!!  lol

Today I am taking a day for me.  Thursday - Sunday will be busy as hell and as you know yesterday just plain ol sucked...so I am getting into my jammies, watching tv, and going to bed.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 10/28/08 11:01 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Yes Pam I was up a half hour earlier than usual this morning which gave me time to come on line before I left for work instead of when I get here and I might add, I feel GREAT today (lol).  Hope yoou sleep like a baby! 

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

Pam Hart
on 10/28/08 11:06 pm - Easton, PA
Babies wake up every 2-4 hours to eat.

I'd prefer to sleep like a teenager...ya know...dead to the world for a day or so! 
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 10/28/08 11:09 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
 Point well taken!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views