Hi!

KFA3
on 10/28/08 10:32 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi everyone! I'm relatively new to OH and just got approved by my insurance today for surgery. I'm planning on having the surgery done at Barix in Langhorne by Dr. Pupkova. I'm a native of Bucks but attend school in Pittsburgh, and cannot wait to finally be on the losers bench.
Nicole0216
on 10/28/08 11:00 am - Lancaster, PA
welcome. you have picked an excellent doctor and facility to have your surgery at/
Dennis Belk
on 10/28/08 11:43 am - Philadelphia, PA
Welcome to one of the best places on the planet for support and friendship.
Hope to see you at one of the Barix support group meetings. There's one this Saturday, 12 - 4.
All the best to you,

Dennis
(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 11:58 am - Poconos, PA
Welcome and a big CONGRATS on getting approved!!

These are the greatest and most supportive bunch of losers you'll ever meet in your life!! You're going to love it here!!

Best of luck to you and be sure to let us know when you have a date!
Laureen S.
on 10/28/08 10:36 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hijack!!!

Love your avatar! 

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 11:48 pm - Poconos, PA
THANKS!! I was just goofing around when I made it but everyone seems to like it so I think I'm going to keep it for right now.
(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 1:27 pm
That's great!  Do you know yet when your surgery will be?

Heather G
John T.
on 10/28/08 1:27 pm, edited 10/28/08 1:30 pm - PA
Hi! Welcome to OH. I am relatively new to the board also. My wife(Valerie the post above) and I both had RNY. I had my surgery a little over six years ago but just joined this site about a month ago after attending my very first support meeting...Talk about dragging my feet..lol. There are a lot of great people on the board with a lot of great information.

Best of luck and let us know when you get your date!

John

rita61677
on 10/28/08 8:09 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Dr. P was my Dr. as well. She is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Keep us posted on your journey. You will do great. Welcome to our wonderful OH family.
Arlene E.
on 10/28/08 9:05 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Welcome!!!!  Barix is the best.  You will find the most caring staff and great support.  Good luck on your journey.

arlene 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views