Wednesday Exercise

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 10:32 pm
Ok...whose exercising today?  Not me.  I wouldn't be able to get to the gym until almost 10PM, which means I wouldn't get home until almost 11:30....I have to be up and out of the house an hour BEFORE I normally get up tomorrow morning, so....I am opting for an early bedtime instead. 

What about the rest of you?  What are you doing?

HG
Laureen S.
on 10/28/08 10:42 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good morning HG,

I'm feeling more like my usuall self today, thankfully!  My gym clothes are in my back pack and I will be in them at the end of my workday and heading to the gym where I will be warming up and then weight training and cardio, actually looking forward to getting back at it!

Have a great day! 

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 11:42 pm
Good for you Laureen.  Glad you are feeling better! 
CherylT
on 10/28/08 10:48 pm - Perkasie, PA
Sweatin' to the Oldies 4....

heehee....I know I'm a broken record....but hey, it has a gospel choir!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 11:41 pm
Hey...you are movin and grovin!!  That's what matters.  I would do tapes in my house if my dogs wouldn't knock me over because they would want to get into the grove too....its never a happy ending for me LOL
lauraanne715
on 10/29/08 5:49 am - Pottstown, PA
HG--
Thanks for picking up the excersise thread!! That is great!! I am finally beginning to feel human again after a week of this hellish virus/flu thing!!  So no work out for me today but maybe something tomorrow!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/29/08 7:13 am
I'm glad you are feeling better!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA