LEXAPRO

J. M.
on 10/28/08 7:36 am
My  primary perscribed Lexapro until I can get an eval done by a psychiatrist for a diagnosis.

I'm headed to the pharmacy soon.

~ Jen   

Patricia R.
on 10/28/08 8:17 am - Perry, MI
I have been on Lexapro for a few years.  I find it very helpful in dealing with my depression.  Good luck.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

deebatt
on 10/28/08 8:53 am - Imperial (Pittsburgh), PA
i have had an extremely stessful year since my mother was diagnosed with cancer.  i had a major anxiety attack last fall and ups and downs of depression thru her treatment.  my doc prescribed me lexapro and it has helped me tremendously.  i take a subclinical dose and i feel so much better getting thru the ups and downs of all of this anxiety and stress.  Goodluck and I am glad that you are talking to your physician about this.  I remember telling my PCP that I never in a million years dreamed that I would have to be disussing these issues with her or having to take something like Lexapro.  She looked me straight in the eye and said "Denise,  it takes a strong person to see that they need help and to seek the help.  You can get thru this"...and she was right.  SOmetimes we need a little help but half of the battle is knowing when to say you cant do it alone.

HUGGS to you. 
~ Denise 

kago16
on 10/28/08 5:07 pm - central pa, PA
i take the generic form. its helpful

370/255/150---High/current/goal

Shan08
on 10/28/08 10:04 pm - the Skook, PA

Good job taking control of another aspect of your health!

"If you want something bad enough, you'll find it.
If you don't, you'll find excuses."
Pam Hart
on 10/28/08 11:10 pm - Easton, PA
Jen,

Congrats on taking these first steps.  Keep on successing!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Jan K.
on 10/30/08 11:33 am - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Good luck Jen.  Personally I wouldn't want to be without my little blue friends on any day!

Jan
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views