cold hands and feet

Shannon O.
on 10/28/08 6:03 am - Reading, PA
Last winter wasn't too bad with being cold... but so far for the month of October my hands and feet have been just ice cold... not in my head cold but physically cold... last night it was so bad Jeremy almost went and slept on the couch lol. But I really don't know what to do about this... I have 0 body fat on my feet and hands... and I just can't keep them warm no matter what I do...

So, do any of you guys have any ideas... btw... gloves and socks don't seem to help at all lol... because Lorelei won't let me dress her or change her diaper because they are so cold lol...

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 7:01 am
I know how you feel!  I am now cold year round!!!  You cold always invest in hunters gloves and socks that heat up...take batteries I think.  I also started sitting with a heating pad at night while watching tv. 

I don't know if it will ever get better...

HG
rita61677
on 10/28/08 7:55 am - Philadelphia, PA
i just bought a heated matress pad for my bed. i LOVE it. it keeps me toasty at night. now i have to get an electric blanket for the living room.
Shannon O.
on 10/28/08 11:56 am - Reading, PA
where did you find your heated matress pad... and electric blanket... and about how much did you spend on both?

rita61677
on 10/28/08 7:59 pm - Philadelphia, PA
i got the mattress pad at kmart for either 59.99 or 69.99 but its worth it. i have a queen size bed and it has 2 dials - 1 for each side of the bed. it will stay on for 10 hours. i have been putting it on about 2 hours before i got ot bed and the bed is nice and toasty, i didnt get the electric blanket yet but kmart has them on sale this week for 10% off,
Nicole0216
on 10/28/08 11:20 am - Lancaster, PA
my hands get cold bad

my heated mattress pad is my life saver
dit657
on 10/28/08 10:05 pm - Boothwyn, PA
My family laughs at me now because I si****ching TV all bundled up - including having a throw covering me from neck to toes. Last night after my walk I just could not get warm, so I found a pair of big soft sox a friend had given me last Xmas (never wore them because they would make my feet too hot), and a big old Nascar sweatshirt of my husbands and put that on - it definitely helped! It is so strange being cold...

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views