Surgiversary of another kind....11 years

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 3:54 am
I always say, if you can't crack up others, you need to at least crack up yourself LOL  The older I get, the funnier I become to myself.  I can find the humor in any situation...sometimes even when it's inappropriate

hg
Arlene E.
on 10/28/08 2:15 am - Philadelphia, PA

Another tear jerker post here.  Your words are the kind to be read over and over again, especially when we are whining about things that really are meaningless.  You are one hell of a woman and friend.

arlene 

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 3:56 am
I didn't mean to make anyone cry...honest! LOL  I can whine too...when I am sick, i still whine for my mommy   I am certainly not 100% even tempered or content or easy going...I have my moments.

You are one hell of a woman and friend  yourself!!

HG
tammypa
on 10/28/08 2:28 am - Philadelphia, PA
Heather,
So glad that you beat the cancer so I could have the chance to know you.
If I ever feel whiny again over something stupid, I will call you to kick my a**.
Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 3:59 am
Cool....I will smack  you in the head too, OK? LOL 

I'm glad to have had the chance to get to know you too!!

HG
bubble273
on 10/28/08 3:27 am - Levittown, PA
Wow, Heather, what a journey you have gone through.  I'm sooooooooooo glad that you are cancer free and living your life to the fullest.  You deserve all the best to happen to you.

Your words are so true about being whinny about the stupid things.  I'm glad to have a roof over my head and a car that I can drive to work.  We're more blessed than we realize.  You're right that we have to accept ourselves for who we are now, saggy and jiggly and all, and forget about those that don't.  Because we're living life and enjoying it and are glad to be alive.

WAY TO GO ON 11 years!!!!  Take care.

Karen

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 4:03 am
We all are entitled to a good whine (and good wine) sometimes.  Keeping things in perspective though is important too.  I seem to remember someone starting a daily or weekly "what I am thankful for" kind of post a while back...we should get that started up again.

HG
(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 4:27 am
That was me ..weekly appreciations I dropped the ball but I will pick up again on Thursday!
New_Beginnings_36
on 10/28/08 4:30 am - PA
Heather, you are so inspiring! What a great post! Congrats to you on the eleven years!! You are awesome!

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 8:08 am
Thank you :)  It blows my mind that 11 years have gone by. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views